Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every stoner should get one of these

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymous911, Jan 18, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Jewelers loupe. They come in all different powers and they're at radioshack for like $5. It will make your weed look like pure sex guaranteed.

You're welcome for the advice :p :cool:

2. That, or a lot of people are gonna realize that their "super dank skunky panther fuck" is really schwaaaaggggg..... lol

I may have to grab me one of these though!

3. What if you already have something similar with the same exact power...:D

4. i dunno, it even makes my mids look danker than they are lol

5. i would imagine these could be used for solar hits, no?

6. haha yeah, why not

7. A jeweler's magnifying glass.

8. lol i bet thats how most people who post buds shots on here make they shit looks super dank and filled with huge trichomes.

9. Haha probably true for some people. I, however, just choose to buy bud that is/looks super dank at 1x magnification... :cool:

10. Haha I'm trying to imagine what my dealer's reaction would be if I busted one of these out. Or, even better, if I had those surgery glasses with the two little mini-loupes attached to the lenses and the headset light.

"I dunno man, there's like 5% less trichromes on this one. I think you're price is a little steep..."

11. My dealer would say gtfo the car haha

12. 100x LED Magnification Pocket Microscope

13. Wait, I still don't get what it is...

14. lol can you read :D??? I already answered this question. And a simple google search of what OP described in the first post would have answered it too!

15. It's an expensive magnifying glass, just go to the dollar store and get a regular one lol

16. Man, NO ONE reads on here!!!

OP said it cost FIVE DOLLARS!!!

smh....

And what dollar store sells multi-powered magnifying glasses?!?!

17. I've had one in my stash kit for years. It's made by Bausch & Lomb, magnifies 3X, 4X and 7X. I think I got it at a book store.

[​IMG]

18. I have one of these things.......its called a magnifying glass, although id like to have one of these thats very portable

19. I used to have a credit card magnifying glass... had 5x 10x and 15x... Miss that thing.