Every pic I upload fails

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by 2cent420, Apr 17, 2023.

1. I can do my journal at all as each week every image fails except the least important pics
    I saw here it was meant to be fixed last month ..what can I do

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I found using imgur is a good workaround or you can try making the file size smaller although that will be at a loss of quality

3. I've been opening up the photo and croping it hardly at all . You really don't have to do anything but to save as a copy , it reduces it big-time.

4. In the same boat. Been wanting to do a grow diary here, got some cool stuff happening. But getting images uploaded is nuts. I have to transfer the image from my phone to my computer, open it in photoshop then size it down to where width and height are both under 1000 pixels. Thats too much, gotta be able to upload from my phone directly.
    Probably going to start the grow diary elsewhere unfortunately. Sucks, but its the only workable option right now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Change the file size your phone is taking. The gear setting dingus in your camera screen. Dial down the file from the default 6 or 12 meg max file setting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have this problem occasionally too.... opening the file in paint and changing it from jpg to jpeg...or vice versa, I forget, solves the problem for me when I get that red bar picture not uploaded error

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fixed this this way the phone saves as a format I’ve never seen
    Convert and Exif remove done works every time thankyou

• Like Like x 1