every one needs to try this... scary...

Discussion in 'General' started by blackbmx, May 19, 2011.

1. I think I may have found the trippiest thing anyone can do sober. All your need is a mirror. Basicly what you need to do is stair into your own eyes about a foot away from the mirror, do this as long as possible. You can blink but what ever you do don't move your eyes off your own eyes haha. After about 2 or 3 minutes some freaky shit will start to happen, after about 5 minutes or so from my own expirence your face will legit apear to start to melt away, and it just keeps getting crazzyer and crazzyer from there, I think I lasted about 6 or 7 minutes when I did it, at that point I wasn't even looking at my self. I started to see another person (prob 20 years older then me), it was by far the crazzyest shit I've seen with my own two eyes. Not even jokeing I was to creeped out to look into the mirror for a few hours.

I've serched it up, found a few websites with info. Some say its a way of seeing who you were in your past life, I've also read something about it being some type of portal for demonds to come throu. I balive its nothing but a mind/eye trick. But you guys should deff try this shair how it went and what happend.

Let me know what you guys think of this. I'm sure its just a mind trick but who knows.... very weird and unexplanable.

2. If you look away or look at any other part of your face besides your eyes it won't work. Just saying ahead of time before I see people leaveing replays saying it doesn't work.

3. Wasn't this thread already made?

4. Who's that sexy beast looking back at me?

5. I tryed to serch it (I'm on a cell phone right now) but I didn't find anything on it, so I figured I would post

6. I've done it a couple of times, it only worked once though.

7. Its weird because I can stare at myself for hours... But just focusing a deep glare into my own eyes, fuck no. The longest I've gone was like two-three minutes..after that it just gets creepy.

8. Yea I only tryed it once and it worked fine. But I never gave it a second or third try. Haha the first time was enof for me, plus I was high witch prob made it worst. Lol after a smoke sesh with my friends one of them randomly brought it up. Haha I didn't balive him so I said fuck it and went right into the bathroom and tryed it (dumb idea). Lol it had me thinking about it the hole time I was high. Haha

9. I did this all the time as a kid. Back then I figured I was seeing my past incarnations :p.

Not anymore, but it's still pretty weird.

10. Yea its so unreal, my friend was telling me about when he did it one of his eyes blinked when he didn't after a few minutes (before the face melting starts to happen). Lol I was like fuck that. Way too creepy. That's some shit you see in movies

11. brb giving it a shot :p

12. Let me know what you see, I guess it doesn't work for some. But it worked for me and all my friends.

13. I'm gonna try this now, brb

14. I remember the first time this happened to me. I wasent expecting it and I was like 12 lol it's was crazy shit. it doesn't work all of the time, i have quite figured out what makes it work, but it also seems to, when I get that feelling in the front of ur head when ur high. I dono how to explain it. but I've defentally experienced this before

15. Deff let us know if it worked, and if so what did you see and how long did you look

16. Def worked. I saw myself as the Joker from The Dark Knight, and there was a bunch of hearts spinning around the room. The fuck is that supposed to mean?

17. and I'd say it took about a minute or two. not sure. I lost track of time a bit

18. My face morphed a little, but I made the mistake of re-adjusting my eyes, getting normal vision again. Bummer :eek:

19. OOOOO

i think i know what you and op are doing

KINDA like staring at these things?
    [​IMG]

ive made a thread in the past about it.

like i stair at my curtains in my bedroom, or the ones in the bath tub when i take a shit, or at the tiles on my floor
    i glare at one spot and ya 'shit starts to melt' right?

if so good news, i get in that state relatively often.

now for trying this. sounds trippy, fucked, kinda unbelievable... seeing yourself in the past or future. like i refuse religion, and ill refuse this till i do it myself.
    i could see the melting and some trippy shit, but visions of yourself for everyone is fucking crazy.

i will need some more people who have tried and successfully done it to postt

20. i cant hold it my eyes like automatically twitch but i do notice that my pupils are constantly readjusting when the face melt starts like in and out in and out even though light hasnt changed