Every one in the world is so unique it's scary.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rented, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Think about your really good friends. Now think of anyone that is like them. It's scary how unique some of my friends are

2. haahha i know what you mean dude im from ky and in michigan i got one friend that is like my best friend everyone else is completely different

3. Most people I know aren't really that unique. There are some interesting characters at school though

4. It's weird to think that there are seven billion personalities in this world. Everyone experiences themselves as unique and in a way, I guess we all are. But then again, everyone seems to have had your problems before, or your dreams, or your thoughts, so maybe we aren't so unique after all.

I am amused by the thought of someone exactly like me living in China or Quatar or some shit - it'd be funny to meet that guy.

5. lol i believe there is someone exactly like you anywhere you go, you always remind someone of someone else lol. so you might have a white/asian/black/indian/native american/spanish..........i wana meet all of mine lol

6. tha chunky young lady on the right has a massive red camel toe...
    The thing about this is she can't see it!!
    Ya know cuz her belly is so big...
    I'm outta here

7. Good eye:hello:

I didn't even notice it:rolleyes:

8. lol.. glad this turned into spot the camel toe.

I love how I can post something completely unrelated to the thread, random as F*ck, and it still can be taken completely serious and normal.

Weed man, I'm tellin you. Society would greatly benefit off of it.

9. Everyone in the world is unique, in their own way.

But on the other hand, Paul McCartney said it best: "people are the same wherever you go". The more I travel, the more I realize the profound truth in that statement.

10. Lol maybe.... but then again maybe not?

11. I agree with that, everybody is diffrent people can pretend to be someone there not but in the end it comes out

12. yea sometimes im like "how the fuck could every single person in the world look different (besides identical twins). there has to be someone who gets lucky and look ALMOST the same." but no, genetics make slight genetic modifications to every part of the face which makes us all look different.

13. let's just say i notice more similarities in people than differences.

14. I think about this all the time. Were all brothers, similar in nature, but also very unique.

I think if you're an optimist than you're view is probably were all similar, but if you're a optimistic pessimist like me than you think that we are all very different :smoke: