Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every now and then you come across a large nug.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jul 18, 2006.

1. This just happen to be in the bottom of the ziplock bag the once i bought today. Check it out.

[​IMG]

2. nice nug i got a half oz in 3 nugs the other day

3. That nug must be at least a quarter.That's awesome dude.

4. that is indeed a nug.

5. Whoa! It's Choice Nug's long lost dank brother! :eek:

It was still some fire mids though:

[​IMG]

Nice bud man, any idea on what strain it is?

6. i always feal like a murderer breaking up nugs like that

7. Truer words have never been spoken. I always pay respects to the nug before I twist it in the grinder. I'll take a good look, and thank it for the high that it is about to put on me!:smoking:

Maybe I'm just wierd? Oh well.:rolleyes:

Nice nug Bobbet! +rep for sure!

8. biggest nug ive personally gotten weighed 8.5 grams, but one of my friends got a 2 nug ounce before.

Wish I had pics, well i do of the 8.5 gram bud but its on my phone and i have no clue how to put it on the computer.

9. I got a large nug for you, its a camera phone so bear with me[​IMG]

10. DITTO!!, but yeah dude...thats a hella bud..my mom bnought an ounce once and it consisted of ONE big huge ass bud it weighed like 30.sumthin g's and yeah it was sweet as hell man!

11. I love getting huge nuggets but at the same time I hate. Becuase then I have to bring myself to breaking it up. :p

12. I'm lovin' that pic Bobbert, plus rep. I love big nugs they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside just holding them and admiring them.

13. goddamnit im jealous you bastard, so what are you smoking out of now that storm and that zong broke?

14. mostly the quad bubbler, the tripple perc cobalt base bong

15. just roll the whole thing up in newspaprer and enjoy
    jk
    i hate breaking up big nugs. sweet though

16. haha i picked up a zip of grandaddy about a month ago from the hayward med market and ther was a nice fat ass main-cola top nug that was 90%+ purple and weighed 7.1

17. Yea i once also got an OZ in just one nug
    it was huge, i paid $400 for it, and it was the nicest thing ive ever seen

usually an Oz of this bud would run $350, paid 50 more for looks
    High Mistake

18. lmfao, I do the same shit. Smoking weed is a privelege that many others are not fortunate enough to have.. so I make it a point to truly appreciate the buds for being so kind to me.

And glass blowing seems like a badass little hobby, man. Careful not to burn off all that hair!