Every man can relate. Questions/answers/situations

Discussion in 'General' started by theblackguy420, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Questions/answers/situations.
    Basically this threads for all the guys who can relate to similar situations in this world we live in as a man

1example. Im not attracted to my wife/girlfriend anymore
    2 why do girls were leggings then get mad when we look at that ass ... Yea shit like that. Ask away fellas
    if you don't like peace out & peace and pot

2. Why the fuck do girls duck face?

3. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Why the fuck do girls duck face?[/quote]

They think it's cute but I think it's because of this lol vvvvv

image-695011933.jpg

This is why

4. I don't know, but it instantly makes me wonder how good that girl is at giving a blow job. :confused:

5. [quote name='"hellobob09"']
    I don't know, but it instantly makes me wonder how good that girl is at giving a blow job. :confused:[/quote]
    Hahahahaha that's fuckin classic

6. That's a logical explanation. :D

7. Like OP's #2 point, but with low cut shirts. If you're gonna leave your tits exposed, how can you not expect people to look? Then when they see you catch a glance they cover up. That's like leaving your nutsack hanging out of your jeans, then everyone that looks tucking your sack back in. Anything that can hang out and flop around, should do just that in my humble opinion. :cool:

8. [quote name='"SfaKngWeedTodEd"']Like OP's #2 point, but with low cut shirts. If you're gonna leave your tits exposed, how can you not expect people to look? Then when they see you catch a glance they cover up. That's like leaving your nutsack hanging out of your jeans, then everyone that looks tucking your sack back in.[/quote]

Lmao ahhh man u almost got me in trouble at work lmfao bursts out laughing to funny. but it's true your speaking some real shit,Don't showmen if your going to hide them when we spot them titayysss

9. Shit pisses me off. And when they lean towards you with a low cut shirt, tits falling out, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO LOOK??

10. Yeah those women who look disgusted when you take a glance at them when they're wearing as little clothes as is humanly possible :confused:

11. OP, I'm right there with you on number 2.

Whenever I see women in tights, stockings, jeggings, whatever, I objectify the fuck out of them!

The dirty looks that follow are because she knows I imagined cumming on her face!

12. It's better to just get to the point where your imagination and their clothes battle, and your imagination conquers their clothes and you can tell what they look like butt ass nekked anyway, so you win. Clothes can go smd.

13. Women are natures sick gift to the world.

They are the only way to continue the species, but they are endlessly obnoxious and needy.

They wear those leggings to make you look, but they are going to shit on you if you do.

That's women.

14. [quote name='"SfaKngWeedTodEd"']

Shit pisses me off. And when they lean towards you with a low cut shirt, tits falling out, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO LOOK??[/quote]

Not up lmao that's like a lion not spotting a gazelle walk by him hahaha

15. When they hit that time of the month and they become nagging annoying fucking cunts.

Sorry girls but you know its true.

16. Yeah wtf? So true. have you ever seen a lion get caught by a lioness looking at her ass then walk away out of embarrassment? No, he mounts that sh*t without question, does his sh*t and walks away like a boss.

17. Women are inferior creatures, but they come with an insurance policy for this glaringly obvious evolutionary-truth:

their vaginas and the lust of men.

18. insecurity

19. [quote name='"HigherEducation"']OP, I'm right there with you on number 2.

Whenever I see women in tights, stockings, jeggings, whatever, I objectify the fuck out of them!

The dirty looks that follow are because she knows I imagined cumming on her face![/quote]

What's op?

20. [​IMG]

OP= opener

ie. the person who begins the thread of topic.