every guy needs to stop and think of tits for 5 full minutes every day

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hey, what d'ya know? I have boobies!
    We have so much in common!
    :laughing:

2. Ah, tits.

What a lovely sight.: :D

3. siggable....:smoke:

and then some!....sassys tits are....theyre....swell :smoke:

4. wasnt that from a movie...?

5. lil cutie in yoga pants walked by my window just now...peaceful isn't what I feel though...and I just jerked it too like 2 hours ago, serisously masterbation just doesn't cut it in college anymore. It's either the real deal or nuthin

6. masturbation, as per my personal experience, becomes en vogue once married and not cheating....

7. Masturbation, as per my personal experience, becomes en vogue once single and realize men are pigs.

8. this.

Attached Files:

9. some guy in my spanish class in 9th grade did. we noticed his hand in his pocket moving slowly up and down then a small wetspot...

10. #30 Chrismittty, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    The little birds?!

[​IMG]

That there is known as a Great Tit^^

:confused_2:

11. Oh, I'll show you some Great Tits..
    Oh wait, nevermind. Against forum rules.

12. On a sunny day like this (where I am this is a rare thing) there's a fair few of em on display at the moment too. I feel pretty chilled.

lol...least he coulda done was go to the toilets...someone has semi-legibally engraved the words "i only came here for a cheeky wank" in to one of the cubicles at my college.

13. i see what you did there....:smoke:

thats pretty fucked up....:smoke:

14. Hahah you crack me up Sasssss.:D
    And Since..you too

15. Well, smitty, the thing is, I've been having a hard time for the past week. Feeling really down. SO I'm trying to spread smiles and laughs. It helps me feel better.
    And I do have a nice pair.