every guy needs to stop and think of tits for 5 full minutes every day

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Mar 27, 2012.

1. i believe doing so would lessen (seriously lessen?) the stress of the planet....after all, the total, daily feelgood of around 3,5 billion dudes thinking of tits is...well...pretty soothing

2. Is that not normal? I do it multiple times a day

3. hehe i knew that was coming...:smoke:....but not every guy does....we think of tits, ass, pussy, everything combined....

but just tits...tits and only tits for 300 full seconds nonstop....the warm psyche of suckling coupled with the sexual warmth of fucking....preeety soothing...:smoke:

4. What else are u suppose to do all class?

5. [quote name='"Blamazing"']What else are u suppose to do all class?[/quote]

Beat your meat?

6. who jacks off in class anyway?!...:confused:

7. I'm more of an ass man, but whatever.

8. I just don't think about tits, I think about ass, tits, pussy, a curvy woman body and sex through out the day and usually get a hard on!

9. Wayyyyy ahead of you there, OP. I don't time out my thoughts, but I can guarantee you that it's more than 300 seconds. :p

10. all we need is 5 minutes of tit thought...

11. :laughing:

Color me shocked....:laughing:

12. [quote name='"since93"']who jacks off in class anyway?!...:confused:[/quote]

I did it once, teacher was fine hahaha never finished though girl next to me was giving me curious looks so I put the snake away

13. *gets out the brush* :smoke:

thats what im saying like...its a very infrequent thing :D...

14. I meditate to the thought of tits

15. More of an ass person (;

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTqlWhwTILw]Three 6 Mafia - Ass & Titties - YouTube[/ame]

17. Tits are the key to world peace, man.

18. Instead of just THINKING about tits,would it be okay if I just fondle my gf tits?haha because that I pretty soothing.