Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Every Flavored Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by golddesert, Jan 14, 2010.

1. So I smoke a lot and usually get a new batch of weed about once every week or so. And my family just finished of a box of every flavored jelly beans. I was high and looking at the box and though, "Every Flavored Weed" So I want to put about half a gram from each kind of weed I buy and put in it the box. So that when its full I just just pull it out and be like ok what type would I like today and have like 30 kinds to chose from and even mix 2 strains together. But I'm worried it might go bad.

Does weed go bad?
    If so how can you persevere it?

2. 1. Yes, it can get mold.
    2. Preserve an adequate amount of humidity in storage area, use citrus peels for more humidity.

3. Airtight jar, man. Get a mason jar and fill 'er up. Good luck, dude. It probably is going to end up all smelling the same but whatever. :smoking:

4. so just toss some orange peeil right beside in the weed?

5. you want to store your weed in a mason jar. stored in a dark cool spot.

6. Yea just throw it utop some nugs

7. doesn't mold usually grow in humid places?

8. #8 purpelyorange, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Bro, orange peels will make his bud more prone to mold. They should only be used to re-hydrate dryed out nuggys that are too crispy for preference, and then only for a few hours.

Throw a g nug in a glass mason jar and put it somewhere dark, cool and dry. I would wait until you have at least a quarter then break it all up at once and mix it into whats called a salad. If you get dank shit 1 bowl of your seven strain weed will have you blitzzzzzed. Lots of people make these jars around here to save for parties/420/rainy days/broke days/dry days. It's so hard not to dip into the jar but it's well worth it.

I once saved a .5 from like 15 strains with some friends and broke it all up at once into maddd salad blunts and it was nuckin futs. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

PS: The flavor is crazy when you do this.

9. My guys got that going on.. He just put each different kind in a gram baggy then labled em. So he had like 20 little bags and threw them all in a mason jar and put it in a dark cool spot in his basement. TRY THAT.. :hello::D

10. I lol'd at the tags at the bottom. "Persevere" was my favorite. Preserve, perhaps?

You'd have a veritable Hairy Potter collection. Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Buds.

11. Please do not do this, It will make your buds moldy if you leave the peel in for more than a couple of hours. You want to find a nice dry place for your buds, and if you wait to long to smoke them and they dry out then you can throw an orange peel in there for an hour or so.

12. ha thats a good one,
    but fuck do I hate harry potter
    I'm making a fucking salad
    :yay:

13. This kinda gives me an idea of making a box of chocolates kinda thing but with bud. Like put a gram of 14 different kinds of bud and make it like a romantic gift.

14. In a clip lock baggy, in a tupperware container, in my Freezer.

Not really interested in opinions that "freezers freeze and expand trichs and asplode them and then your pots no good', heard it all before, but am still getting Stoned off crops i harvested 3 years ago.

15. once again. orange peels will NOT cause mold.

They will only cause mold if you leave the orange peels in the jar.

you can put the peels in there for a few minutes. take them out. let the weed sit by itself overnight. then open up the jar and let it air out for a few minutes. lightly blow on it to help exchange the air a bit.

EDIT: Also, bread helps provide some moisture as well.

16. I'd marry you. /nohomo :D