Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

every been this high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Mar 13, 2003.

1. hell yeah,,,,,
    PEace

2. higher my friend

3. haha...hell yeah.

4. hell ya.... :)

5. I don't know thats pretty fuckin high man.... :smoke:

6. thats pretty spacey man

7. yeah i have been that...then some.....thanks...peaces....MrSbb

8. Ha! Yeah, being that high (and higher) is great. I remember being so high once that I stood up and saw stars, felt like someone wacked me with a baseball bat, but didn't feel the pain. Nice feeling...needless to say, I sat my ass back down lol.

9. haha, standing up really fast can be way funn....sometimes i black out though...

ey anyone ever stared at a ceiling fan when stoend? looks kinda like the "propellers" are like, meltimng into the ceiling

10. lol not in about three hours lmao

11. ah yes... same here :D

got so high once i was walking and the ground went straight up and down... had to hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the world. i think what really happened was i just fell over and didn't realize it :D