EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. now i gotta add the screens...so happy i already hv them and don't hv to make them ..cuts are still alive 000_8090.JPG 000_8084.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks again Doc. I ordered the guage from amazon and it was only 10 bucks. I am sure we will be needing it in the future.
    Thanks again for helping me with the growing of my very first plant.

• Like Like x 2
  3. heard frm my lndlord today..he is going to keep my rent the same for another yr..i'm thrilled! i'm going to be able to get a touch ahead..for me its huge..cpl of gd hvrvsts and i'll be on trac again

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Doc ordered a whole slew of blood work. Depending on those results, an ultrasound is the next step. Also depending on those results, I have an appt scheduled with the internist next Thursday morning. If the results of the blood work come out as we hope, the appt will be kept. If not, chances are it will have to be put off for at least 5-6 months. That part would seriously suck, but I am hoping to know tomorrow morning as to the rest of the results. (Got some of them tonight, but not the important ones that make the decisions for what comes next.)

• Like Like x 1
  5. finally you going to get some ''treatment'' aftr the diagnosis phase is over...hopefully

6. I have had docs like that. My back doc was mad when I said I want to see surgeon. I love surgery lol. Had 6 in last 7 years. I dont blame u one bit. Godspeed EM

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. Progress is always good,they seem to like to slackoff

8. cuts lookin happy this morn like they will make it 000_8097.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. #1269 EverMystique1, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    I have never had a beta-HCG test take more than 24 hours. This is aggravating. The CBC is done (no surprises on the abnormal results on that one), the TSH is done (all good), but the HCG and FSH are not. Those 2 were the ones I really needed the results for. So, I guess I'll be calling the doc Monday before work (if they haven't called me by then) to light a fire under the lab. If the HCG comes back anything but negative, that means I won't be able to do anything with the GI doc for several months... after I freak. LOL. The desired result is a negative HCG, with an abnormal FSH. That would give full indication of menopause, and relax my mind about certain things that have not happened in several months.

Ah well. No use stressing this weekend over something I've been only intermittently stressing about for months, right? LOL.

Time to go take care of the girls.

EDIT: Just logged in again, and the results finally posted. Thank goodness. LOL. Negative HCG, but no confirmation regarding the FSH. Which means doc will be ordering an ultrasound next, but it also means I am clear to schedule the upper endoscopy to check out the hernia and possible damage to the esophagus. *phew*.

• Like Like x 3
  10. More good progress

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Photo update time:

Blue Cheese Auto
    20181021 Blue Cheese.jpg
    Brooklyn Sunrise Auto
    20181021 BS.jpg
    Turbo Bud Auto
    20181021 Turbo Bud.jpg
    UK Cheesy Express Auto
    20181021 UKCE.jpg
    Gorilla Glue
    20181021 GG.jpg

I lost one of the GG's, and one each of the turbo and UK Cheesy Express. I probably could have salvaged the 2nd turbo, but had no desire to tie up a bucket for what would have ended up being maybe a couple of grams. The 2nd UKCE had fully stalled, and the turbo was highly, highly stunted... like less than 1/4 the size of the other. Just not worth the effort, IMO. So, I pulled it and let it go.

Did res changes on everyone today and rearranged them under the lights accordingly.

Started pods for 2 Skystomper autos, and 2 Cookie Monster autos. One of my patients is also getting 4 more clones of the Twisted Bubba that turned out so awesome. With hubby and I on the same work and sleep schedule now, it had becomes SOOOO much easier to maintain the upkeep in the room, and that can only be a good thing.

I did run out of some nutes today, and told hubby to make sure we stopped at the store for more one day this week. I had to improvise a little bit to finish the last few buckets, but as this is early in the stages, I am not overly concerned that the improvisation will cause any harm. That, and it's just for the week. When I do the next res changes, they will be back where they should be. I forgot I was nearly out of 2 bottles. So, on the list is CaliMagic, and GH Bloom. Still have plenty in the other bottles.

I'm thinking with the TB clones that I will start 2 of them flowering at about a foot tall, and let the other 2 continue to veg until those first 2 are done. That means I definitely need to bring more of the tomato cages inside and get the legs bent for use. But that also means that I could practice a bit of my cloning game so that I can keep that strain around without needing to purchase more clones.

I did harvest to 2 very small Heisenberg girls, informing my son/assistant (because he kept burying his nose in the buds) that those 2 were strictly for candy. I will likely only get maybe 1/4-1/2 oz between the 2 plants... really, they just ended up being 2 decent colas. I am hoping to possibly have enough there to make at least 2 batches of candy, but I'm not holding my breath for more than that. I need a total of 16 g for 2 batches of candy, but I do have 6 g Heisenberg trim on hand from the last harvest of that strain. Betweeen the current harvest and that trim, I should be able to get 2 full batches.

I think that's all I have for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. hah! i discvrd i'm on my last bit of ph dwn..thought i had more in stores turned out to be ph up that i rarely even use..wit ea res takin aprox 2 tbl to get in the 6's and 4 res i'm going thru it quik..tap here is 8.8 so it takes a lot to bring it dwn..mo $

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wow. Yeah, I bet you do go thru it quick.

• Like Like x 1
  14. one of the newer novice gardeners over on SSS sorta got on my case about not ph'ng my wtr..his first go and he does POUNDS!!! i hv to pay attention to that fact..so i been ph'ng all my wtr except the rain wtr..this is highly tedious to say the least..i'll be getting another portable wtr filter that i had before..costs $67 frm pure wtr club does 50 gals a day that'll all go in 55 gal drum the other drum meanwhile catchin rain wtr...hello visa..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yikes. I don't have any room for playing on the card right now. Need to get my payments back down before I consider anything like that. I'll stick with my use of 1-2 mL per bucket in the room for now.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i had to put neem seed meal, kelp,and ph dwn on the crd....$55 but can't wait on those items..the wtr filter can wait till i use this quart of ph dwn all up..they'll be here wed

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey doc. Have you ever used Neem IN the hydro res as a means of staving off pests/PM systemically? Is it a feasible thing? I've been tossing around trying it just because organic growers have neem in their soil mixes. So, logically, it makes me think it should not destroy the root zone, but I am cautious, as I've not yet read/watched anything where anyone has done this.

18. no..i wouldn't use neem in a res..wrng tool for the situation..you do need some sort of agent in your res..i've been using hydroguard but its pricy..i just switched to AG Friendly Fungicide after reading reviews and the really gd results the guys on SSS thread hv been hvin wit it..hydroguard 8 fl oz is $23.99 on amazon..AG FF 8 fl oz $8.99..same active ingridient but super concetrated 1m does 5 gals! that stuff and keep res at 70 or below that'll stop nasties frm developing in yer roots

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Oh, I use Hydroguard. Have since starting hydro. My root zone is typically good to go. I was just thinking that perhaps the neem would help the stems and leaves to be a little more pest-resistant. I get a 32 oz bottle for $31 (before the 15% discount) from the grow store that hosts the doctor days locally.

20. for stronger stems and lvs i use silica blast..if you're doing LST you don't want to use it till you're past that stage..it'll make them hrd to bend also be aware its the last thing you mix cause it can get foamy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1