EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I harvested my plant. I got some bud rot from the fog even though she was all buttoned up in a tent we made out of clear plastic. It killed me to take off those limbs or branches or whatever you call them. I didn't want to take any chance of the mold being in them since it was in the buds. So even though it's warm and sunny, I chopped her down and disected her and all her parts are hanging. I'm looking forward to seeing it progress as it dries.

• Like Like x 5
  2. my garden is doing well except for cloner cuts..the first round all died with 8 hrs..took 7 more cuts... this morn looks like 3-4 of them may make it ..nvr know when takin cuts..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bud rot always stinks. :( But at least it was just a little, and not on the whole plant. Congrats on your first harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've been playing with autos so long that I should give cloning another try once I get some of the photos to any decent height. In the past, I'd only gotten 1 clone to root, and then it stalled out on me.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #1245 Deleted member 616232, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
    I'm definitely doing autos next year. This waiting to see if the weather is going to hold to let me get to harvest stinks.

I had it all hanging on hangers in one of the bathrooms. It's the coolest room in the house. I ran the dehumidifier in there. My bf decided to open the window really wide cause he said they needed air. So in the middle of the night, the heater came on continually because it was a cold night and the T stat wasn't completely turned off. When I got up in the morning, the buds were all crunchy. I'm bummed. i know they are supposed to dry slowly. They aren't completely dry cause I tried to smoke some and it wouldn't light.
    I am not sure what I am supposed to do next.

• Like Like x 1
  6. take the bud dwn and put it paper bgs, fold the top of the bg closed..this will slow the dry dwn..a day or two of that then transfer to glass mason jars and put a 62% broveda humidity pk in there..this will slowly bring it to 62% ..if you can get a small humidity guage that will stay in the jar and tell you exactly what the humidity is..if its over 62% on the guage you open the jar and ''burp'' it...what you want to smoke take out and leave in a open dish for cpl hrs that will dry it enough to burn..thass what i do...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Evers unless you do clones all the time it takes time to learn how to do it successfully...at this time you hv waaay too much going on..i'd stick wit the autos that you're sucessful at..clones will break your heart when they fail

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. went to HD and got a 5'' hole saw to make nu deck for the big un so she can hv her own tank and screen..looks like its going to be 4 dwc and three screens after all maxing out the gang valves.. 000_8076.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. #1249 Deleted member 616232, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
    Thanks Doc! I had read they were supposed to dry slowly so I was upset when I went in the bathroom and found out the heater had been blowing at full blast for several hours.

I have the buds in paper bags now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #1250 Trichomelab, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018

What's your (everybody's ) favorite cloning method (s)

944adde01fd079f73febed6f4371ca68--helena-orphan-black-orphan-black-wallpapers.jpg

11. I use clonex in a bubbler. [​IMG][​IMG]takes about 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do need more of them fancy bubbler cups got rid of the ones I used for seeds

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lol I know I went all out and spared no expense. I tripled them up so no light could leak through. I needed something small and that’s what I came up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Solo pots bubblers domes etc .... Good stuffs!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. What Doc said.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well, got my doc appt in about 8 hours to (hopefully) figure out whether this pain is caused by my gall bladder or my hernia. Either way, I am hoping for a surgical intervention. I've dealt with nursing both along at a slow pace for over 20 years. At this point, something's gotta give, because I have reached the limit of my 'willingness to tolerate'. When it hits, it stops my ability to breathe, move, or think. And freaks out my coworkers, who think I should be headed to the ER with that, when I've been living with it for so long... all because my docs (to date) have all been the kind who say, "let's see if it comes back" because I'm never in active pain during my appts. Of course... I could just give up and start going to the ER every stinking time I'm hit like that, but by the time I'd finish the 20 minute drive, it would also be gone. Hell, even if I got there in pain, by the time a doc got in the room, it would be gone, and then I'm just left with the "bruised" feeling that seems to never go away.

I'm whining and rambling. I should shut up now.

I'm sure I'll post after the appt with an update.

Later.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hope it goes well. Docs n hospitals can b very frustrating!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Where do I get the thing to check the humidity in the jars? I don't even know what it's called to ck online.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Daisy it called a humididor guage and can be found in cigar shops as well as online at amazon or ebay

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thank you Doc! I really appreciate all of your help through out this whole process!

• Like Like x 1