EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Morning EM!! My comp grow is doing well!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. i'm foggin later this morn ..wit 4-6 wks to go this is prime time for attack if its comin at all...as leafy as my plnts are even doing daily defo..best not to risk it especially as i now wash the bud at hrvst..little bastids if they are waiting to hatch are very vunerable at this point so doesn't take much BT and fogger penetrates big time and FAST..small btl has lasted me going on 2yrs..fogger a little more than $100..paid for itself in the first season was smartest $ i spent that yr..

• Like Like x 2
  3. i'm sooo ready for this grw to be done..thass the problem wit soil it is slow..the hydro strt'd at just about same time finished long ago and is being smoked..if the hydro clones had lived they would hv finished 1-2 wks after the current crew in soil..way things are going temp wise probally hv to take a break aftr the crew is hrvst'd before strtng anything else

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hello all,
    Hope you had a nice anniversary EM. That's a long time to be with the same person. You don't hear of marriages lasting long these days. congratulations!

My bf and I have been together for a year. We had some really long talks when I was willing to call it quits and things are much better now. I am happy about that. It's hard to find someone at my age so I am willing to keep working on the kinks in our relationship. He really is good to me.

We might be moving to the city. He took a job as an arson investigator in Portland. He will work for 24 hours and be off for 48. He will stay at the fire station a lot until he has enough saved to get a place. My son lives in Portland so I'll be happy to be close to him and his girls. His wife is a slob, but I don't have to live with her.

I would not sell my house but it will be nice for us to have a place in the city and just go back to my house now and then to check on things. It's a 4 hour drive.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Glad to read that things are looking up for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. looks like it is quiet in here once again Lady EM ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yep. Part of that is just me being silent, as well. And since we are going back to 10+ hours a day at work again, I'm not sure how often I'll be getting online for the next few weeks. I open my computer every night, but I've been reading and trying to flesh out this damnable novel that has been giving me hell for the last 3 years. I think I have a portion figured out, but that bit is going to require rewrites for several chapters to fix that problem. *sigh* Writing is such fun. LOL.

• Like Like x 5
  8. well its hrd to sit at the computer when its 119 so i'm only doing short dip ins..rd trip to the city for dr's appt tomorrow..lv 2;15am to get to friens house around 6;30am..got beat traffic in three spots so i leave found 3am was too late..hv morn tea and j's at her house hit dr at 10am...scamper bk home by around 2 and beat the heat..palm springs ..papas twn expectin 122!! no a/c in my car so erly strt is evrything

• Like Like x 2
  9. Those temps are absolutely insane. I could never survive. I would dehydrate too fast and it would kill my kidneys. Don't know how you manage to survive it, honestly.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. i lived in apt that got this hot wit no a/c for 23 yrs..strt'd wit 5 windows two got bricked up after loma prieta erthquake..now THAT was hot..gd training for this place..lol

• Like Like x 4
  11. Hello EM1 sorry they are killing u at work. Only 121 today. Dr and i will be like roaches today lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Cool happening today. Got a couple of newbies. Boss brings the she of the 2 over to me to start training. As soon as I looked up, I KNEW I knew her. While the boss kept talking, I scanned through my brain. By the time he shut up and walked off to deliver the he of the newbies to the mig cell, I had her name in mind. And it was she! This young lady worked for me back when she was a teenager, delivering papers. I never had to worry about her route. Told the boss after I got her started on her machine, if she sticks it out, she should easily end up being one of our top workers. And even though it's been over 10 years since she last worked for me, she remembered me, as well. Apparently, she and her mother had spoken about me fairly recently. She informed me of that when telling me that her mom was going to freak when she told her she was working with me again. LOL.

Of course, boss was just excited to have such a positive report on someone's first day. He told me to not tell anyone else (upper management) because he's going to make some wagers with them regarding the newbies. LOL. Whatever. All I care about is whether they stay long enough to make it worth the money and time spent on training.

• Like Like x 5
  13. that is great news..havin a gd wrker takes a lot of the strain off you in little ways..soo cool..right person for the right job an all that..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. once i had a temp day job..it was wrkng in a storage cooler moving product acording to expiration date so it could go out first..the guy wrkin wit me that day had a club ft could only carry two cases at a time..i was doing 3..i busted my ass that day cause of that guy..the wrk load was not equal but the pay was..i understnd cause i'm disabeled myself and if i got no $ i'll be out there too..still it was messed up..gd you got a gd wkr and abel bodied

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Boss wanted me to put her on the machine I kindly refer to as either Sparky or Mt Vesuvius. Not long later, he told me of another machine that needed to run, so I begged to let me train her on that one and leave me to run Sparky. And timing was perfect. I had forewarned her about Sparky... it throws showers of sparks and weld flash, and I did not want to put someone on that one on their 2nd day. I mean... the goal is to have good workers actually, I don't know... stay? LOL. Anyhow, she finished at almost 92% efficiency tonight, and I played dodge-the-weld-flash all night. Last 2 hours, Sparky went crazy, too. Instead of just 1 weld throwing a laser beam of flash, after the tip change, 6 of the 8 welds were throwing lasers. I literally hit the cycle start button and darted out into the aisle until it was done shooting at me. Maintenance and Weld Engineering have spent ungodly amounts of hours trying to get Sparky to not be sparky, but she's a temperamental little hoochie. I still have about 30 pieces to finish tomorrow, but that is nothing. I ran almost 500 tonight. I'll finish that 30 in no time.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Sparky..Mt. Vesuvious! DAMM! i know you make the $ but jeez!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Me and the boss damned near ended up in a screaming match tonight. Would have been off the floor, had it happened, but I just turned and walked away after glaring at him with a VERY angry, "Are you fucking serious?" After he walked away, about half way across the plant, he realized exactly why I was so pissed. He assigned me to train yet another newbie (in her 3rd week) on the same machine that has chased off the last 6 people who've been trained on it. To the point that I flat out told him last time that we only have this job for another 6-12 months, so there is absolutely no reason to train anyone else to run it. If it needs to run on 2nd, I'll run it. End of discussion. And he agreed!!! Then today, tried ordering me to train another one. Come 1st break, he asked me to sit down after everyone else had gone back to work so that he could apologize. I had not started training her on it, just because I was going to run out of one of the subcomponents, so I put her to work running those instead. But boy, he made my blood pressure skyrocket instantly.

Good news: Saturday has been dropped from full staff down to just certain jobs, so I do not need to work. Which is really good, because my ass is still trying to get home to catch up to the rest of my body. I left it dragging several hours ago. LOL.

• Like Like x 6
  18. :wave: Lady EM... hope you are doing well ? and getting some rest ? ...management always "raised" my blood pressure as well...I trained almost all of them too... they were just out of diapers so they were chosen to be brainwashed

• Like Like x 3
  19. Nobody use or order gps out of Colorado a bunch of orders have been caught n they froze orders coming or going

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. My 'rest' has been on the form of reading for pleasure, which I don't usually have a lot of time for, but have purposely *made* time for recently. My insomnia has had me up most nights until nearly 7am or later, so I decided to fill it with relaxing reading, rather than the constant research that usually fills my free time.

Matter of fact, since I am actually re-reading books that have kept my interest for a great many years, I can read a few chapters and actually put them back down and sleep. When I try to read books I've not read before, if it catches my attention, I won't stop until the book has ended. Right now, I am re-reading the Hunger Games trilogy again. I was captivated by the series immediately, and it has stayed with me. Enough that we own at least 1 full set in print, and I also purchased the ebooks for my kindle.

It's nice to have a little time for free reading. :p

• Like Like x 5