EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. True story...
    Last night, Wifey comes home,and informs me that her 'Tire Pressure' idiot light came on in the car...Pretty smart car, I thought.
    This morning, I had an Email form Subaru, telling me that the light was on in the car, and I should make an appointment with them...
    We're being WATCHED ! LOL

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Ah you own a Subaru too ehh? Bought the wife one a few years ago....I have a love hate relationship with ours.

• Like Like x 3
  3. ya you are..alexa lisens to evrything you say..think samsung tv's too

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. It's a turd on take off, the computer system for the gas gauge is forked...never accurate. Tells me I'm always gaining fuel as I drive. Gotta shut the car off and turn it on to see how much fuel you really burnt.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Good thing they dont Care about us small ass fish lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Shit half the time I can barely scrape by...a trip to prison would be like Disney world lmao no bills, no worries, free cable! Lol (even education nowadays)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. theres so much tech in nu cars..the price of repair puts me off even thinking about a nu car

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. We did get the two-year maint. plan, though, So We're gonna take it in anyway,for an oil change and AC check, And we'll see if they will remove a screw and a nail,and patch the tire for free...You think they will ?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lol my car sits between nu cars and "dumb" cars

It has a tire pressure light and such, but it isn't connected to fuckin skynet :laughing:

Morning, peeps!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oh my truck is beautiful old diesel, pre plug in days...and it's a southern truck I picked up in Florida...no rust! I wouldn't trade my 95 for a 2018 if they paid me.

• Like Like x 2
  11. i got a lifetime warranty on my strter..i would hv to go to palm springs to use it but it is a paid for option

• Like Like x 2
  12. i luv my diesel too but i would upgrade for a ''dirty'' diesel in a flash if they weren't being scrapped

• Like Like x 2
  13. Morning and Happy Belated Birthday!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well I need to visit the garden. Ttyl

• Like Like x 1
  16. Later Jay!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gotta prep the office for my vacation... Gotta make sure all the tenants know not to be calling me at all hours for emergencies cause I'll be 1500 miles away lol

• Like Like x 3
  18. I can't believe the size of these 'Solar Panels'...
    2 1/2 weeks above dirt, and THIS ??? Fattest leaves I've ever had !
    I don't know if it's good, or bad...But we'll see ...
    DSCN0227.JPG DSCN0228.JPG
    Oh, And this aint Donald Trump hands,either ! LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Wow, they look awesome!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. My plant in the back yard is doing fine other than some of the leaves are yellow. We fed her Alakan Fish Fertilizer last week. I've been picking off some of the yellow leaves. I am not sure what else I am supposed to do.

• Like Like x 2