EverMystique's Adventure Zone

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EverMystique1, Nov 2, 2016.

1. I'm hoggin' two whole pizzas to meself right now ! 5" mini's LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. We had roast and whole potatoes. Yesterday was baked chicken breast with mashed potatoes. I like weeks off because I eat REALLY well. LOL. Of course, I'll have to do dishes here soon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You WIN !

• Like Like x 3
  4. I was even a nice person (gag). Ruining my Dragon Lady persona, I tell ya. I packaged everything up nice and neat after we were done eating, bagged up 3 of the storage bowls and told the kid to take them to work. 1 for him, and the other 2 for the ladies who usually help me polish off whatever leftovers we have. Couldn't see them going to waste in the fridge since I'm not working this week. Besides, I've done nothing but rave over my hubby's baked chicken breasts. The one girl was practically begging him to make some just so she could get some leftovers. LOL.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Y'all have yourselves a great night and I hope all sleep well!! Try to catch some of you in the morning!!! :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Agreed

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  7. Isn't it cool that they rescued those boys and got everybody out? I was really afraid that was not going to end well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. not only did i watch the rescue i went and watched all the chilean mine rescue stuff too..definitely big difference how the media coverage was handled..my kit is in cali and today is delivery day..got space cleared for it just nd to put tapestry up on bare wall gym lockrs used to cvr..

• Like Like x 4
  9. think the heat wave may be over til wknd..actually had to get up and close windows and put t shirt on as it got chilly

• Like Like x 3
  10. the jets go in their bxes erly around here..today i'm going to give the crew some btl nutes..i'm using no till soil but with the added stress of heat wave the crew nds a little more help for the last 4-5 wks of flwr..high heat slows them dwn so they're using whats on brd a little faster than i'd like so gotta replinish that is my thinkin..lotta of how i approach high heat is theroretical sometimes i get it wrong like wit the clones

• Like Like x 4
  11. Good morning!!! I hope everyone got a good night's sleep and feels great this morning!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. morn Slinky..i been up since midnite..went to bed too erly

• Like Like x 3
  13. I've only been up for 1/2 hr, so I'm still pretty groggy. :p

• Like Like x 2
  14. trippin on ''full circle stuff'' this morn wit drum kit arriving today..the similarities and the differences

• Like Like x 5
  15. I'm very happy for you Doc!!! To be able to do something that you love is amazing!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. my first nu kit that i paid for cost ..$410 in 1968 thass like close to $900 in todays dollar value..the nu one cost $478 shipped..trippin on how the world changed so that is possible

• Like Like x 4
  17. think i'm gonna get my morn rollin a little erly..probally get bk the jets will all hv departed..lol

• Like Like x 3
  18. Sorry for not talking much, Doc, but my brain is still struggling to fully wake up. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. haha! the engine is runnin but the gears will not engage

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I hear that....animals fed, garden is on autopilot. Birds are singing. Time to plant more veggies.

• Like Like x 2