everlasting weed

Discussion in 'General' started by RenegadeHaze, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I was just smoking some dank I picked up earlier today out of a pipe and I kid you not,
    even after it was completely white ash, I could keep lighting it and getting multiple hits. I mustve burned that bowl a good 6-8 times like that and each time I got a huge hit and the ash nug would smoke. I was lighting it so much the whole pipe was getting hot to hold. Eventually I just thought it was too good to be true and I must just be hella high so I blew it out. Has this ever happened to anyone? I barely any weed in there but now I'm so baked just cuz it burned like it was everlasting...

2. How cold was it outside?

3. You were burning the rez man. Nothing more. No "everlasting weed."

4. I take it your new to smoking huh buddy?

5. ya you were rippin resin man
    time to clean your piece.
    P.S. that shit get you high too

6. Wait a minute.. is this your first time...

7. I believe this good man, i got ten grav hits out of my 3 liter on one bowl pack, usually its two nice hits per bowl. Maybe the bud was just a lil wet and thats why it burned longer or it could be really dense weed, ive had both burn for a long time

8. Dude, Either you got some real dense shit, Or you were just smoking the resine. When was the last time you cleaned your bowl?

9. I agree. If its been a while since you cleaned your pipe, you were probably taking resin tokes. I noticed fresh resin tokes almost taste like weed sometimes, because there is actually flakes of plant matter stuck to the outside of the rez