Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Evergreen Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meep92, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. I just picked up an 8th of some "evergreen kush" from my dealer. looks good, smells good...but usually when I get my hands on a strain I haven't had before, I search the web for some reviews. Unfortunately, I can't find much on this particular strain. One site I found listed it as a cross between DNUG x Northern Lights. So, has anyone out there ever had some evergreen kush before? If so, what'd you think of it?

(sorry for no pics..my camera broke the other day)

2. What is DNUG?

3. no idea...lol. that's just what one website said, but its really trichy and actually kinda smells like an evergreen tree. smokin up now so we'll see

4. Might just be a slang from how it smells.

Names dont really mean that much except for when talking to the respective parties (ie; "oh man, this stuff is at least twice as good as that evergreen I had before"). They're for the most part irrelevant though as you never really know if its the truth or not unless you know who grew it.