Everest Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bluedream420x, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I thought there were no good head shops in my town but I stumbled upon an awesome place today called high tides. They basically had some china glass, mediocre local stuff, and then fancier stuff. The fancier stuff included ROOR, Ghost, Zong, Everest, this local guy called ham, and one other artist.

He said the ROORs were real and it was very convincing but the trademark R wasn't backwards. Ghost is a little out of my price range, zongs are kinda just for show, but I was interested in Everest. I pulled one of the single percs and it felt very nice. I also really liked their colabs with Luke and Ben Wilson. I was wondering if you guys could give me more information and possibly some first hand experiences with this company. I was thinking about buying one of their bubblers.

2. #2 sinsemillaplease, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
    Go for it.... they're legit high quality American worked glass. If I had a shop, I would stock their pieces. I think they're located in Illinois.

3. Awesome, I'm also trying to decide weather or not to get a worked piece.

4. I know the owners of both high tides and Everest. There are some very well known blowers behind that shop. I would worry about anything you might buy there. They blow alot of tubes theirself as well. And Everest is out of IL. good folks as well

5. Do you happen to be talking about the high tides in Gainesville? I was in there today checking out their Everest tubes lol

6. You would worry or wouldn't worry about buying stuff there.

Yes! That is the exact one. The guy there is very friendly and knows a lot about what he is talking about. Definitely the best headshop in gainesville IMO. I was really pleased that he let me (even encouraged me) to pull some of the pieces, definitely something other headshops around town wouldn't allow.

7. Wrong shop, i thought you were out in Cally. But still, the guys at Everest do go work.

8. Easily the best headshop in Gainesville and one of the best I've been to anywhere....reasonable prices too. They have a tube with a detachable glycerin top that the owner designed. Everest glass is siiick and very high quality. Definitely can't go worng with their stuff including their bubblers which look very nice. I am debating whether to buy a straight tube Everest with a single tree perc or 9mm Left Coast straight tube.

9. Get the Everest. He said that Left Coast wasn't as good. Unless you're going for price. Did you see that thing he had that flushes the old water to the base and does a toilet bowl type thing with the water with a bunch of loops?

Edit: I think the Everest you're thinking about is one of the ones he let me pull

10. Left Coast is definitely high quality, I'm just debating if I want to spend the extra $85 to get tree percs. You probably pulled the inline Everest, that's the one he had water in. Incredible piece.

11. I was pretty blazed when I went in there so I don't completely remember I just remember that it had a tree perc lol. When you get it message me and we can match lol

12. Left coast is midrange...

13. Anyone with Everest at their LHS....can you post some of their prices?