Everest Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokeMoar, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Hey, I haven't heard much about them. Anybody here own one?

I just picked this up online for $235. 10 arms, splash guard, 5 mm glass.

Think I did well?

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      aa.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
      Views:
    • a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      27.1 KB
      Views:
  2. yea bro, they suck ass.:smoke:

3. everest doesn't suck actually. Not a bad purchase. Don't listen to the hater.

4. I'm pretty sure he was kidding man, chill. Everest is pretty quality glass man, I was checking out that piece too. Niice pick up, I think the guy who sold it to you is a user on here too,lols.

5. yea dude i think u did pretty well for yourself

6. Theres a couple threads about Everest Glass... they do have some nice shit... looks good to me

7. I was just looking at some Everest glass in a headshop last night and it looked really nice, but I ended up buying something else.

8. Everests are great. Mine is thicker than roors and they are from Illinois..... represent. Some friends of mine into lamp working know the everest guys really well and they are really nice ass dudes who put out a quality product. Making a name for Illinois stoner culture on tube at a time.

9. Everest doesn't suck mang lol, they have nice glass. look up there website, they have quality blowers. nice purchase.

10. I've got the same tube you pictured just with a little work on top of the tree and a matching bowl, and I love it. Had it for about three months now and no problems, it's still my daily driver and a very well made double chamber tube.

Everest ftw.