everclear jello shots?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankNugz420, Jun 17, 2006.

1. anyone know how to make these?!? i have a good idea but anyone got exact measuements?

2. yeah just follow the instructions for the jello but use everclear man, pretty simple we did this in college one night after being drunk off our asses and they came out fine, maybe do half and half cause its everclear

3. Since everclear is sooooo fucking strong I'd make them with 1 cup hot water, 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup everclear. Normally you would do 1 cup hot water 1 cup vodka. :smoke: Or that is the way I've always made them.

4. i remember when i was 10 i came home (from a sleepover) when my parents were gone on a trip and there was a bunch of jello EVERYWHERE (like empty cups, then like 10 racks of full cups in the fridge) and i didnt know they were beer stuff lol. my bro was having like a crazy intense party

5. i had everclear shots once... and i wouldn't exactly call it jello. it was more the consistency of grape jelly but more gooey. Go with the vodka man everclear really fucks the liver up...

6. well fuck. i spent $35 on a handle of everclear and the fucker is huge. hmmmm im in a bind. :eek:

7. thanks! :wave: +rep :D

8. I created this recipe. Its inspired by the"call a cab" frozen drink at Chilly Willy's on River st. in Savannah, GA

1 straberry Jello pack
    1 Knox gelitin pack(so you can cut them into blocks)
    1 cup hot water
    1/2c everclear
    1/2c srawberry daq/margaritta mix (daily's)
    1/4c chery syrup
    Just disolve the two packs in the Hot wata', then mix in the cold and chill! You can mess with the ratios a bit, but they were WAY too strong with a full cup "golden grain". which I assume is the same as everclear.(200 proof)
    Hope you enjoy! Peace, TBug

9. Yeah man, you really need the Knox to firm it up. Throw in a full pack. You will be able to cut them into blocks and pick them up with your fingers.:D

10. i thought EC was 190 proof?

i dont drink it anyways,to much alchohol for to much money.
    irather buy some e and j

11. that might be right, 190/200 not a big difference. it may as well be lighter fluid. you cant take it staight just the same. like i said, the batch i made with a full cup was almost un-consumable. Peace brotha's

12. really? Ever Clear is dirt cheap here