Ever wondered when you will put it down?

Discussion in 'General' started by Otterheart, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Let me just start this off by saying im very baked off of some great SSH I just got, so if this doesn't make complete sense then cut me some slack. I was just getting off into a deep thought, I am 18, about to turn 19 in a little over a month or so, and have been smoking since I was around 12. I know a lot of you here are older and are adults right now even so, this question can still pertain to you.

How long do you plan to keep smoking the bud? I mean, is it something that you plan to do until you die? I was thinking and just couldn't come up with a good solid answer. I love it so much that I don't think I'm ever going to want to stop, but I just don't know how I could keep doing it, especially as you continue to grow older. I think my best answer was that I'm just going to take things as it goes, and when im ready to put it down, I will know when the time is right, if that ever happens lol. Thoughts? Comments?

2. I don't see a reason that I would ever stop. Hell... I can't wait till I'm living in a place I can grow. It's really all i think about.

3. how many older people do you see drinking a beer or glass of wine? or taking Tylenol for headaches for that matter...

put that in your pipe and smoke it:p