Ever wonder why so many people are FOR Trump?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ColoradoToking, Aug 8, 2016.

1. You know what so funny. This. Ok. Hillary supports the drug war right? lol right? Too much money involved. Anyway is that not one of the most racist Jim Crow II polices ever implemented. I mean they introduced that unmentionable into poor neighborhoods back in the 80's. She supports the drug war so how can she even talk?

Trump wants to build a wall to strengthen boarders ok thats fine. Why not end the drug war while your at it Trump. A wall is just a band aid. You gotta take out the root of the problem which is the drug war. End it. All drugs now sold in a pharmacy if you are over 21 with proper education. Basically you are forced to watch a 3 hour video of what all these hard drugs really do to you. I bet people would walk out not doing them after that but they are still free to. Go do your hard drugs, who cares. Most people would probably instead go down to the weed shop after that. Cops need the drug war. Cops are not our nanny state momma's but they think they are. To serve and oppress more like it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. They are nearly the same on that.
    For geographical and environmental issues (not to mention Texas land owners and the Rio Grande) a full wall is not feasible. More surveillance equipment is support by both sides.

Drug war statements;
    Click here for 9 full quotes by Donald Trump OR click here for Donald Trump on other issues.
    • Brother died of alcoholism; so Donald never touched alcohol. (Jan 2016)
    • Study legalization, but don't legalize now. (Nov 2015)
    • Yes to medical marijuana; otherwise, decide state by state. (Oct 2015)
    • 1990: Drug enforcement is a joke; 2015: only medical pot. (Oct 2015)
    • 1991: Illicit drugs should be decriminalized. (Sep 2015)
    • Legalize drugs and use tax revenue to fund drug education. (Apr 2011)
    • Never drinks, smokes, nor does drugs. (Feb 2011)
    • Fired Miss USA crown winner due to drug over-indulgence. (Dec 2006)
    • Never touched drugs, nor alcohol, tobacco, or coffee. (Jul 2000)
    Click here for 15 full quotes by Hillary Clinton OR click here for Hillary Clinton on other issues.
    • $1B per year to help states with opioid epidemic. (Jan 2016)
    • $10B plan for opiate addiction over 10 years. (Dec 2015)
    • Stop imprisoning marijuana users. (Oct 2015)
    • More drug diversion; more community policing. (Apr 2015)
    • Medical marijuana now; wait-and-see on recreational pot. (Jul 2014)
    • Medical marijuana maybe ok; states decide recreational use. (Jun 2014)
    • Reduce sentencing disparity for crack, but not retroactively. (Dec 2007)
    • 1969: held herself aloof from college drug counterculture. (Jul 2007)
    • Divert non-violent drug offenders away from prison. (Jun 2007)
    • Gov. Clinton implicated in his brother Roger’s drug arrest. (Feb 2004)
    • Address drug problem with treatment and special drug courts. (Oct 2000)
    • Ambiguous reports of 1960s college alcohol & drug use. (Aug 1999)
    • Involved parents most influential in reducing teen drug use. (Sep 1996)
    • End harsher sentencing for crack vs. powder cocaine. (Jun 2007)
    • Require chemical resellers to certify against meth use. (Sep 2007)

• :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  3. #243 zmessengerz, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    It's all lies. The above that is.

We know the truth. You can't hide from the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HAHA! caught you in the act! jk lol, fkn mod rights pfft.

seriously though anyone wanting to increase the budged for the drug war is stupid af.

5. It is factual, you can look it up.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. rule breaker!

with all seriousness, i dont think trump cares about the drug war unless it benefits himself.

7. Enjoyed reading your reply! Totally agree fellow blade.

8. you painted trump as some hero fighting against the elite and their puppets but what you fail to realize is that he IS the elite. it's literally him. he simply wants to cut out the middle man so he can pimp out the country himself.

you're not awakened or enlightened, you're drowning in an ocean of ignorance.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha please further your research. Trump is independent. He may be rich but that does not make him elite by any means. He's just an American who achieved the American dream and wants to fix the country he was born in. Rich people hate Trump because hes competing with him. Trumps own words "wealthy people dont like me, the people I really get along with in New York are the taxi drivers, the teachers. All the normal classed citezins." Also you seem to not have a true grasp on what ignorance means because if you did, you would realize my words are far from ignorant. Please research how elites have been trashing trump during this whole election, because they hate him.

10. Hahahahaha what? You can't even come up with a better rebuttal?

11. No point in wasting any more time with you

12. You only contributed one reply to this thread... how are you gonna call me out like that and then when I reply to your post you have nothing to say haha. Guess I won?

• Like Like x 1