Ever wonder why so many people are FOR Trump?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ColoradoToking, Aug 8, 2016.

1. I enjoyed reading your reply and agree with you

• Like Like x 1
  2. And yet you don't think Hillary is "bullshitting"? Just by you saying the people voting for trump aren't smart, totally shows how ignorant you are so nice job lol.

3. Enough with your stupid ass IQ statements. If you are that obsessed with IQ defining a humans intelligence then your stupidity is just astounding. Hop off my thread

• Like Like x 1
  4. In Icgreen's eyes, trump is an "empty-headed blowhard" and yet Hillary is not. That alone defines Icgreen's intelligence on this year's election lmfao.

• Like Like x 1
  5. To read it in context, you would understand that it was those experts that stated that.

I won't follow your suit in breaking the forum guidelines with childish, petty, insults.
    :smoke:

6. Not really, it's pretty obvious, he says certain things so that he can please everyone even to the point in which he contradicts himself and seeing there are more idiots than intellectuals in this World, they're gullible and buy the crap that comes from his mouth.

For example, he says he's going to build a wall, between the U.S. and Mexico and he states that all the Mexicans who immigrate are criminals, yet in another interview he states that he loves Mexicans, their culture and their food.

The man just wants to become president because he's bored and people seem to overthink the situation too much, while in reality it's much more simple than it looks. He will say anything to get votes, the paragraph above is a good example of that, he pleases the (idiot) Mexicans and the Rednecks, so they'll vote for him.

In an interview he's asked if he's a Christian, in which he replies saying yes, then the interviewer proceeds to ask him if he prefers the old or new testament and what's his favourite quote from the Bible etc. Not only is he nothing like the example of a devout Christian but his replies are "I love 'em both", and "Oh I can't just choose one quote" . However it works, with this he convinces people of The Bible Belt to vote for him.

Sometimes I actually think he chose to run as a Republican for the sole reason that there are more stupid people who are Republicans which means he'll obtain votes easier. People also seem to like him because he speaks his mind and he's honest.

Have a look at what he said when he was a Democrat:

[​IMG]

7. To be fair, he never actually said that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Proof? He was a Democrat though and was on great terms with the Clintons. In the end the man is just a plain capitalistic businessman and he's basically selling himself as a product to represent America. If by lying the reaches that goal easier, the why not? Being who he is, it's quite logical he'd do so.

Btw, this is a bit far-fetched but it's worth checking out:

9. Snopes has it.
    It sounds very much like something he would say and I initially thought it was true too.
    Damn you Snopes.

10. I was not insulting you, sorry if it felt that way.

11. Yeah, ok, this means nothing in your mind? "That alone defines Icgreen's intelligence on this year's election lmfao".
    :rolleyes:

Get a grip and grow up.

• Like Like x 2
  12. No it doesn't, he knows fine well he can't do much of the things he said, but America is fucked with either of them.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I'd rather not take life advice from you, thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I agree with you there but you said all trump voters are stupid earlier, that's what made you sound ignorant

15. For thinking that he will do what he said he would yes, he has no chance of doing a lot of thinks that he claims he will.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Who are you to make a claim like that?... "he has no chance of doing a lot of things that he claims" even the way your formulate your sentences is odd and premature so why would anyone take what you say about trump into consideration?

17. Because not everyone is a cunt that only listens to fucking poets?

• Like Like x 2
  18. How do you feel about his pivot on immigration? He is sounding like the very folks he bashed on the subject.

P.S. It wasn't life advice, it is City advice and you need to heed it.

• Like Like x 3
  19. He's the only man brave enough to address our severe illegal immigration issue. If you were informed on the subject you would know trump has a huge support base of Hispanics.

20. He does not have a huge support base, which is the very reason he is changing his position to work with illegal immigrants. To the same positions that Bush and Rubio had. The very ones that he was insulting them for as he gained support in the primaries.

You never seem to address the question asked. Instead we get an off the wall abstract answer.