Ever wonder why so many people are FOR Trump?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ColoradoToking, Aug 8, 2016.

1. VDARE.

2. Thanks.

You're link was to a donation page for Trump. I edited my earlier post after finding VDare elsewhere.

Do you believe black Americans have a lower IQ than white Americans?

3. Well, they did wreck a city after one of them got killed by a black cop (Milwaukee).

4. Black lives matter!

5. He was a civilian like most people. I thought killing Qaddafi was a good idea because of watching too much CNN but afterwards it turned out like a mess like it did with Saddame Hussein in Iraq. That's why I now I want Assad to stay in despite the mainstream making him out he should be killed. Soon Trump knows a little better than in 2011 when he was a civilian he now wants Assad to stay in power and changed his mind on Libya while Hillary never changed her mind on Libya and want's Assad taken out. Kill Assad=Destroy Syria and afterwards the middle east is doomed but I won't change anyone's mind so if you want to vote for someone that would kill millions of Syrians and waste time and money there then go for it

6. Are you joking or are you being serious I can't tell. Palestine wouldn't have enough resources to take in any sizable chunk of refugees. Rich countries like UAE who aren't currently doing so would be much better suited to handle taking in refugees.

7. The whole point of refugees is going to the nearest safe country not purposely choosing the place who will give you the most money at that point you might as well be classed as a economic migrant. I think that's what he means

8. Am I the only one around here that thinks refugee camps should be in the country of conflict? Set up shop in a place far away from conflict, put it under UN guard and bring in foreign aid... I feel like this was status quo 10-15 years ago and prior, now they're all just leaving their country entirely.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Politics is basically like watching a football game. You pick a team you wanna cheer for and all that .. ... doesn't even matter what their policy substance is.

Eventually though it just gets boring, same old same old. Not enough people getting hurt, not enough football players kicking and headbutting each other.

All of the sudden there's a football team full of jackasses competing in the world cup, backed by a bunch of football hooligans roaming the streets, looking to start a fight everywhere they go. You think to yourself .... holy shit, this can't be good ... but at the same time, wow - another reason to watch football again!

10. OP..

I think there are more pro Trump folks than the polls are showing.
    Thanks to the successful Clinton media campaign, a lot of people have been completely shamed to even admit that they like him. Anyone who admits they like Trump are automatically considered an undereducated racist.
    I think he dude actually a a legit shot of becoming potus.
    Not really a fan myself besides for his tax plans.. but honestly what's to lose?
    The last few regimes have done nothing but increase the debt, the size and scope of the Federal Government way beyond constitutional limits, and made a complete mess of the Middle East.
    Sometimes you gotta break ship up in order to fix it.
    The media will fear monger saying that He's gonna nuke everyone, knowing full well the POTUS can't just push some button without many layers of safeguards.
    and if he gets out of control, the D's and R's in congress will be very quick with the impeachment process.

as far as the elites and all of that stuff.. while i'm not a big conspiracy guy, it's pretty clear that they are running scared when the Bush's and their cronies are either supporting Clinton or at the least trying hard to be as anti Trump as possible.. They are scared shitless that they'll lose these spending bills that have rewarded the D's and R's alike.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Wow, political threads are so revealing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry, I was highly drunk and my post was mostly anecdotal. But I believe that Asians have a higher average IQ than White people and Black people too.

13. IQ doesn't mean anything. Stop using it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #214 TheWhiteLighter, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    My dad told me 20 yrs ago that certain parts of the world need an iron fist to keep certain groups etc. under control especially in the M.E. Current events have shown that clearly. The days they took out Saddam an Gadaffi were the beginnings of the darkest days of the world since WW2.

Hillary will continue the path of destruction laid out by Soros, Obama, Merkel and the NWO.

If I was American I would take my chances on Trump based on the last 8 yrs. What do you have to lose when the shit has been raining down for far to long.

• Like Like x 1
  15. yup..

basically the choices are (between the front runners anyway): More of the same, and even worse. or "results may vary"

I'm glad I don't live in a swing state.. shitty election year for sure.

16. I'm voting for trump, he's either going to be Augustus or Nero, then again I'm optimistic.

17. I'm sure there are just as many "experts" in those fields advocating against Clinton. What does that matter?

18. There are not.

It matters because the President should have an inkling of knowledge and not be an empty-headed blowhard.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Which at the times these events happened, 2003 and 2011 respectively, Trump's views were exactly in line with exactly what we (the U.S.) did. This is all documented! He supported Iraq as much as anyone. Meaning he was lukewarm but did not speak out against it in 2003. And in 2011 he was foaming at the mouth saying we needed to get rid of Qaddafi.

Watch this. The first 36 seconds are Trump denying he supported going into Libya. Then you get to see him in 2011 actually stating we need to go in and take Qaddafi out. Lol.... He is nothing but a bold faced liar. As much of a liar as Clinton.

My point is very simple. Had Trump been president at any of those times, he would have done absolutely nothing different than what was done. So why does anyone think he will do anything monumentally different now? He is already systematically reversing many of the controversial positions he was so adamant about while campaigning to be the GOP candidate. He is just about at status quo now, really not much different than Clinton, with the exception of one less tax bracket and a penchant for making an ass out himself via twitter.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Trump can not achieve the VAST majority of things he has claimed he will do. that is a fact, a lot of it goes against everything, like making mexico pay for a wall.

He is a smart man, but the people voting for him arent, they are blind to realise that he is bullshitting and he knows it, but he is getting the supporters for it.