Ever wonder why so many people are FOR Trump?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ColoradoToking, Aug 8, 2016.

1. #1 ColoradoToking, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    If you are a person who understands who is truly in control of the world we live in today, odds are you are going to vote for Trump.

Before many of you bash me over something you heard about Trump on 9News last night, please take time to educate yourself on non mainstream sources

Ever wonder why Trump is bashed so hard on mainstream media ALL THE TIME? The answer is quite simple; the 13 elite families of this nation and world own the entire mainstream media outlet. They choose what your local news station says. Now that you know this, it makes sense why Trump is never praised on mainstream media. It's because the elite families DO NOT want trump to win. Why? You may ask. Well, because Donald trump is completely aware of these elite families (he refers to them as the special interest in Washington) and he is 100% against them.

Now, Hillary Rodham Clinton is just a puppet for these elites. They have invested a huge sum of money into Hillary's campaign. Why? So that the classic game of politics can be continued. Where years pass and we think we've made huge progress but the reality is, is that politics is just a very clever distraction from us realizing we are all slaves to the elite globalists. This kind of slavery isn't necessarily physical. It does not rely on shackals and whips to keep the oppressed in their place, these tools have been rendered obsolete by much more sophisticated methods... mental slavery.

If you get a 9-5 job doing meaningless tasks in a bright florescent cubicle, then you are a good slave and you earn the perks that come with that package. That includes a normal looking apartment, a cheap car, and maybe one vacation a year. But if you choose not to work, you will be thrown out on your ass in the streets. We get by everyday with pocket change compared to the royal families with over 300 TRILLION dollars embedded in their banking dynasty. They have enough money to put every American family in the middle class. But that would reduce the amount of work people do... They dont want that... OPEN YOUR EYES

I dont want this post to be too long but please awaken yourselves people its very important. Start watching REAL sources such Info Wars hosted by Alex Jones (an incredible man).

• Like Like x 11
  2. If you think Alex jones is a legit news source then there is no rational conversation we can have. Alex jones has proven himself time and time again to be a troll conspiracy theorist. This is the guy who claimed that a military training exercise was going to be used to steal everyone's guns and put everyone in fema camps. Last I checked no one rounded up Americans and threw them in fema camps. It's almost like he's making extreme unsubstantiated claims to rile up his viewers even though they never seem to come true.

Yes there are a lot of rich people who influence our media and politics but it is not a Kabul of rich people manipulating everything. Influence is much more complicated and much more distributed than a group of 13 rich guys who control everything.

People who are voting trump don't care that he is a buffoon who doesn't understand policy. They're willing to overlook that since they are so pissed at they system since they know they've been getting fucked they just want to flip the whole table over. Additionally there are a good section of his supporters who are nationalist/racist and like his ideas for that reason but they are definitely not the majority and only part of his support. Lastly, I think you should really ask yourself is it more likely that rich guys are controlling the news or that Donald Trump says crazy shit that drives ratings while Clinton gives boring ass policy speeches that drive down viewership. If Hilary Clinton said the outrageous shit trump was saying she would be covered more. That being said there is a clear bias against trump but I think that has to do more with a liberal bias and a bias for the extreme since that gets people to tune in.

• Like Like x 6
  3. I enjoyed reading your reply, thanks. Anyway I agree with some of what you said about Alex Jones. As for what you said regarding "13 rich guys" I truly believe you are being ignorant about that. You should educate yourself on these royal families man, specifically the Rothschilds. Anyway thanks again for your reply you had a few good points.

4. From a fellow Coloradan, I like the way you think. I will say Alex Jones is kind of a nut though.

The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey. - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey we can agree to disagree that's fair. I at least appreciate you gave my post a chance instead of instantly dismissing it. I have a hard time stomaching conspiracy stuff because they often use very fallacious tactics but I'm willing to give it another chance. Any good links or sites. I would prefer to read over watching long ass documentaries.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Who are the "13 Families"?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Illuminate conspiracy stuff. People that control the world. Rothschilds, Cavendishs, De Medici, Rockefellers. All that jazz. Basically people behind banks and do sketchy back funding. Quick google will give you a list of names. Surely there are powerful and influential families but I believe the world is far too chaotic to be secretly "ran"

• Like Like x 5
  8. Ah the illuminations.

:dance2::dance2:

• Like Like x 2
  9. I agree with you about Hillary being a puppet for the elite, but that doesn't mean we should vote for trump. We can vote for neither, and look at more sensible options like gary johnson or jill stein. .

• Like Like x 4
  10. AMEN TO THAT!! NAILED IT!! All media is controlled by 6 (SIX) (ONLY 6) corporations and all the members of these 6 corporations sit on the boards of each...which basically means we have nobody policing the media. You've got to be just plain STUPID not to see the overwhelming liberal tilt to mainstream media and reporting. I suppose their course of action is for everyone to say every nasty untrue thing they can about Donald Trump. The only problem is that most of America is fed up with things being the way they are and "The Hildabeast," is a very power-hungry and selfish old lady who is a mere pawn to those who gave her millions of dollars to do their dirty work.

IF YOU WANT TO KILL THIS NATION AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR....VOTE FOR HILLARY!!

TWW

• Like Like x 6
  11. Well I'm just glad I don't have to vote in this election. Hitlery is gonna be a puppet and trump? Well have you heard of that German comedian who was sued by erdogan ? I think trump'd nuke him but that's still better than giving THEM even more power. That reminds me of my school time when me and some friends let a dudes herpes candidate as head student(probably the wrong word for it hope you know what I mean) the herpes became 3rd in that election.

12. just gunna leave this here

13. Not too hard to figure out..

Lots of ppl on the GOP-right looking for a messiah, just like Democrat turds were in 2008 w/ Obama.

Same vicious cycle :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol if even JohnnyWeedSeed thinks a guy is crazy, he really must have issues :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  15. woah why is this in Pandora's now?

Ah, must be the conspiracy talk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. The entire town of Twin Falls, Idaho will be voting for Trump.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Amen t
    Amen to you as well brotha! Thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 1
  18. I find it odd that so many people are still quick to dismiss conspiracy theories as a general notion. Have we not had enough proof that they do actually exist?

Of course not everything is a conspiracy theory, but to dismiss them completely seems glaringly naive, and in disregard of well established historical events. Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for example.

As far as Trump goes, I have never been a fan, until I saw just how much the media bends over backwards to paint him as the next Hitler. Before this election everyone would have agreed that the media is corrupt and bought and paid for. Now half of those people have no problem with the fact that that same media seems to be majorly anti-Trump? Some rudimentary dot connecting would be nice.

• Like Like x 4
  19. It's interesting you say that... The reason why the term "Conspiracy Theory" makes people uncomfortable and dismissive is because the media (the elite) portrays conspiracy theorists as cooks. Otherwise everyone would be interested in what we have to say and not dismiss it so quick.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Right, that's along the lines of my own thinking. "Normal" people seem incapable of distinguishing between believing everything, and believing some things. To me it seems fairly obvious that some conspiracy theories are false, and others proven and true. Before Edward Snowden, most "normal" people would have dismissed what he uncovered as nothing more but conspiracy BS. Now that that's out, "normal" people still dismiss further conspiracy theories as lunacy. It seems those who want to see conspiracies in everything will, and those who don't want to will continue to forever deny them.

• Like Like x 1