ever wonder what that person over there is thinking about?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonemymind, Feb 17, 2012.

1. It's kind of cool to walk around town and see people, and try and guess what theyre thinking about, where theyre going etc. Base it off body language and other visual cues.

Of course every time I walk past a girl I know she's thinking of how badly she wants to bang me but what about other people?

2. Do people still say 'bang'? :D

3. haha yeah I do this alot. I call it people-watching. Its fun to just look at someone and try to guess what's on their mind and observe what they are doing. Feel free to call me a creeper.

4. Not really, but I always wonder if another person can hear my thoughts.

5. I still say bang.

6. Yes. Anyone still do that thing where in your head you say. "Cough if you can hear me?

7. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']I still say bang.[/quote]

Like a boss ;)

8. Well I'm psychic so I don't need to "guess" what people are thinking about, I already know...

Come at me bro :cool:

9. "Get outta my way you old bitch hurry the fuck up with your slow ass walker."

10. I have strange anxiety when I smoke. I feel like everyones judging me with their eyes. It makes riding the bus an even shittier experience.

11. yeah i wonder sometimes. you know that dude looks at you and his eyes are connecting to his cream cheese and bagel, and hes all i'm selfish let's eat. :smoke:

12. I'm usually thinking about marijiana, money, or vagina.

13. nobody is thinking anything because they are all androids sent from the future to observe your behavior