Ever wonder what it was like for WILD humans

Discussion in 'General' started by WeeD BurPs, Jul 1, 2009.

1. ever wonder what it was like before civilization, when we had to go hunt/find our own food and survive?

sometimes when im like really thirsty and i get like nice ripe ass fruit. im like damn imagine how refreshing this would of been if a hungry ass wild man found it.

or when im eating some nice juicy meat. im like damn they had to hunt for days to get this, so tasty.

or when im eating junkfood im like, wow the would of shit themselves if they had this bigmac in their hands.

its a very funny way at looking at things, but it makes me thankful that all we have to do to get a variety of all kinds of foods is to go to a grocerry store, and it makes the meal feel so much more fulfilling.

imagine how much fun it mustve been to go around and fuck mad wild girls without protection, and how much it sucked for these girls when they got pregnant. how the fuck they survive for 9 months with a huge as belly.

just imagine all the crazy shit people did. rape, murder, everythings legal. stealing other peoples food.

i wish i could live like that for a week. i think im alone on this one though:devious:

2. nah im with u on this one

EDIT: +rep for bringing this up lol

3. dude, I think about shit like this all the time...another +rep for bringing it up

4. lol yeah I bet there was a tribe of stoners that protected the stash of sweet sweet mary and sent others to get food of course the tribe would be next to a nice river so we wont worry about getting the cottons

5. I ALWAYS think about this shit. I also think about how it would have been for like the first human to see something. Like just last night I was chillin outside. And fire flies came out. And I was thinking. Man it must have been crazy for the first person ever to see a fire fly. Or like fire. How it must have been crazy for the first person to see fire. Shit like that.

6. I always wonder that, and it also makes me wonder how primal humans become so domestic. what the fuck made a caveman decide to jump on a horse. "ooh big horse, wanna sit on it. good idea" bullshit!!! i want to run through nature wild and jump off a cliff into the ocean naked. caveman for life

7. I've thought about this a lot too. Seems like a lot of us have haha.

Woulda sucked without heating or AC or toilet paper though.

8. yo like the first dude that pulled up a lobster in his fishing net...you gotta wonder...what was he thinking before he decided to eat that fucker.

9. I didn't read the link but...weren't humans first scavengers? Just like Vultures, we waited till another animal could kill the prey and then we ate the remains.

I forget most of the stuff we learned about way back when in the day, but history use to be my favorite class.

10. #12 rodvman, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    if I recall correctly we harvested fruits, and hunted smaller animals in packs with spears or sharpened out rocks.

imagine a cave man getting high? honestly..what would they be thinking? Do they roll their nuggets? how? its not like they have papers.. think they would've used leafs as paper?
    i think tribesmen, prophets/doctors definitely had some wooden pipes to themselves.

v
    Lol, I wanted to say that the first caveman got high by burning down a field of pot.
    But I didn't think you could get high liek that, so I didn't say it/edited it out

good stuff thou
    v

11. I think the effects of weed were first discovered when it was put into a bondfire

12. heeeeeey man, what'd you put in that fire? we always so hungry whenever you go hunting for fire materials.

13. Yeah the Sythians ( from south west russia mostly) had a ritual where they would make a big bonfire, and then pile on all their MJ plants and make the fire smoulder, then they'd put a big blanket over the smoking plants, and go under the blanket to inhale.

Also time for some early human badassery:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wI-9RJi0Qo"]YouTube - Absolutely Fricking Amazing "Persistence" Hunt![/ame]

14. #17 iPwnF00lz, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    Hell yes I think about weird shit like that a lot haha.

Or think about how pissed off elephants must have been that humans killed them and fought with weapons for hunting because if it was a bare fisted fight they would have fucked up a lot of shit.

Now that is a fucking awesome way to blaze! :cool:

Edit: I just watched that video and it was fucking incredible. My question is the chase was 8 hours long, how did he carry or bring back the meat all the way to his home?

15. you should read 'food of the gods' by terrance mckenna. He gives a lot of good information about how life was for early humans based on what science has dug up.
    Its more likely that early humans used small ammounts of mushrooms to increase their perceptions so they became better hunters and reproduced more.
    Since these mushrooms typically were found near cow dung, you can imagine why cows were held with such respect.

16. Or how about this one...... What was the first guy who took a shit thinking? Mysteries

17. I think about things like this all the time it's a mind fuck how humans managed to survive with few instincts...just imagine living completely naked in the middle of winter.

You wouldn't want to live like that for a week the things you take for granted are too many to name.