Ever witness strange events in public

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geert, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Being a festy kid I can say I've seen some pretty strange shit..

2. I was walking home one night and I walked across this bridge that a troll lives under. The troll has lived under the bridge since I can remember, so when he reached out to grab me (probably could smell my scent, hear my footsteps, etc.) I screamed "Don't, troll!".

3. [quote name='"J2THERAGE"']I was walking home one night and I walked across this bridge that a troll lives under. The troll has lived under the bridge since I can remember, so when he reached out to grab me (probably could smell my scent, hear my footsteps, etc.) I screamed "Don't, troll!".[/quote]

Did the troll get banned off GC?

4. I just drove back from there last weekend. I was staying in Karibu Park, British Colombia and had the luxury of enjoying the nice sites on my drive back to Oregon (Portland). Check out the pictures I got when hiking before I made it to the desert-like region.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also, I love the Columbia Gorge amphitheater. It's a big camping festival area check out 2 awsome pics from both regions.

[​IMG]

5. Yes I'm always out and about see weird shit all the time to the point it's like am I dreamin?

One time me and few friends were heading to the bush on the main highway (97) seriously busy people die on it all the time.....

This girl cracked out hardcore was biting her fingers bleeding on the road and scratching HARDCORE was keeping up to cars going about 70 on some shitty ass huffy bike...

Another time I was at subway this dude walks in all drunk gets a sub eats half goes up to the counter really pissed gets refunded then throws shit around comes up to me pats me on the back "NO MATTER HOW DRUNK YOU ARE OR ANYTHING YOU CAN ALWAYS GET A REFUND."

It was weird but all this happened downtown haha!

6. i was on my way to a head shop and we parked a little ways away. I looked to my right and saw a crackhead chick just standing there shaking like crazy

Not two minutes later this creepy old dude wearing a bowler hat walks up to her and they exchange a few words, he takes her arm and we watched them both walk into a hotel that was down the street

7. last summer i was sitting outside in a busy area of town in a park, there was a white old guy sitting with glasses on, 2 black middle aged men come walking through, 1 is in a wheel chair, right before they pass him the guy in the wheel chair screams "YOU FUCKING RACIST, YOU FUCKING RACIST" the guy in the glasses just stares and they continue walking

I lol'ed

8. I was in a car 1 time and seen a guy and a gurl fully naked in a convertible wit the top down in 10 degree weather. They must of been high as fuck lol ima guess pcp

It was also funnier cuz i live in chicago and it wasnt a side street it was a busy street lol

9. in Lansing in 2005 me and a friend were going to get some things from a OZ when a chair came crashing through a window to the sidewalk outside a bells pizza(MAC Ave. next to The Riv)..at the exact same time 2 police cars came screeching around the corner and skidded to a stop right in front....2 seconds after this a crazy homeless crack fiend came jumping through the broken window he threw the chair through (cut him up) and attacked the nearest cop. The homeless dude somehow snatched the cops pepper spray and got him real good right in the face point blank....while all this was going on a 3rd cop (2nd car) was running to the trunk, pulled out a short barrel tactical 12ga. and shot the crazy ass homeless dude form about 10 ft in the chest, swept him right off his feet and level in the air, turnred out to be a bean-bag type of gun they use...:eek:

this entire thing happened in a matter of 15 seconds.....and me and my boy we literally 15ft away directly across the street on the sidewalk, freshly baked off a 2-3g white owl peach:smoke:

i was also in lansing for both NCAA riots from MSU students....those were pretty sick times.

ive also seen a person fall off a 2nd floor balcony into some bushes, get up, and stagger back up the apartment steps to the party......that was plain hilarious

hands down fucking crazy stuff though

10. another time would be when i was idling inside a car waiting for a friend to get out of the store, as i am idling, i happen to sneeze quite loudly in a weird way...an old lad was walking past and i guess she thought i shouted something to her and she replied "Fucking scumbag"

11. I guess thats the kind of shit that happens on Uranus.

12. I was at the bus stop and some chick starts dancing over to me. She looks at me then at her wrist, she wasn't wearing a watch, and she says "200 hours!" I'm just like what? And she goes "just kidding" then proceeds to crack the fuck up. Then she danced away. It left me very confused.

13. [quote name='"Fukm"']I was at the bus stop and some chick starts dancing over to me. She looks at me then at her wrist, she wasn't wearing a watch, and she says "200 hours!" I'm just like what? And she goes "just kidding" then proceeds to crack the fuck up. Then she danced away. It left me very confused.[/quote]

She sounds like a fun fuck

14. 1.Walking home i got in the middle of a man and a woman scorned. She was yelling 'you gon pick dat bitch over me, you dont even know dat bitch' while swinging at this dude. all the residents in these apartments knows each other because its sorta 'the hood' except us who only one family knows because we sell weed outta the apartment and the 2 guys make runs to get other peoples weed to pinch folks sacks and what not. im just walking and right as i get next to the couple he screams 'bitch' and decks her. shes out cold next to me. i didnt see a fucking thing and kept it moving.

2.buying cigs and swishers at the corner store and i see two crackheads fucking on side the gas pumps...in broad daylight. people were still pumping gas.

3.homeless dude asks me for change while im fundraising for my lil bros football team. it was already his corner we just moved in and stole cash basically. i got a bucket full of penny rolls some taco truck. i said no and kept it moving.

15. I was in the steak and shake drive thru waiting to get my food and black dudes were literally picking up white chicks I mean like throwing them in the air

16. alright so supposedly this guy in the area wanted to kill his boss so he goes to the his old job and asks for the boss. First, the boss wasn't even there so this guy decides to attempt at killing everyone in this barber shop but his gun won't shoot. He then ran out to be chased by a ex coworker who had a gun. The guy shoots the man with the locked gun while he runs in parking lot like 3 times. Stumbling in the night time he manages to get on the road. It was a two lane highway and I was on the left behind two cars. A car on the right was going all fine until the guy is heading across the highway and gets hit by the car. Not only that but he got arrested and it was on the news.

17. Wow that sucks! That guy must have some super shit luck!

18. I once saw a man with half a face (failed suicide attempt), laying on the ground at the transit center just staring at the wall. I believe he's locally well known, similar to how Shaky Jake was.

19. I went to a local grocery store and there was an old guy walking back and forth and he seemed angry...had a cellphone and was saying "I want my mother fucking money" in a calm agitated voice

20. I saw some guy in a park close to my place walking down the trail. He had no shirt on, and he was holding his hand in a clenched fist at the level of his head (as though he was lifting weights :laughing:). And he had the goofiest grin on his face... I wouldn't doubt he was on something; he looked REALLY fuk'd up :eek: