Ever witness strange events in public

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geert, Aug 7, 2012.

1. u missed out big time

2. #22 zowie, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Superduperdank

3. Back in my highschool days I would ride my bmx every day pretty much and one local spot was behind a Kmart/la fitness plaza. On the side of the Kmart theres a massive, barren parking lot hat connects to a burger king parking lot.

Literally every day there would be a silver Toyota celica parked around no one, in the same spot in the middle of the lot. An Asian man inside the car can be found Leaning in towards his wheel and then leaning back to his seat, relatively quickly. My friends and I always thought it was super fucking weird, and we just assumes he was mentally ill. It's been going on for around 4 years, he may still even be doing it but I don't normally go around there, boring shit. One time we spotted an ambulance staking out in the middle of the parking lot, watching this man as well.

There was one time where we threw a rock at his window, to see his reaction, and he didn't react at all. Fuckin crazy guy needs help.

4. seen a fed ex truck back over an old guy, seen a car on fire in a parking lot downtown and a police chase, some women came up to my buddy and me and said she just conversed with the devil and said he didnt want to talk to her than point over at a cab stand and said those people are soup cans and hobbled off. some old guy jump out of a cab with his ogygen tank and mask on and with his arm cocked up in the air (like bubble from TPB) calling the cabby a cheap bastard and said he was going to unload one on him than the cabby took off, this all happened in 3days

5. When I was like 12 I was walking across a bridge with my mates and we heard a girl screaming help from under the bridge, when we went down there an aboriginal was Down there trying to rape her so we all grabbed a big stick each and told him to let her go and he backed down. I wanted to beat his smelly head in.

6. [quote name='"FacelessPotato"']When I was like 12 I was walking across a bridge with my mates and we heard a girl screaming help from under the bridge, when we went down there an aboriginal was Down there trying to rape her so we all grabbed a big stick each and told him to let her go and he backed down. I wanted to beat his smelly head in.[/quote]

You and your mates are probably going to heaven if it exist, good shit.

7. I have seen a cop in full scuba gear chasing some big lesbian looking dyke chick that whooped some girls ass. he was in the river during some holiday and they all converged on her and he happened to be in the river.

8. He was probably eating his lunch man, I park in a target :confused_2:

9. That reminded me one time I was driving with the driving instructor and he just screams STOP THE CAR! So I stopped and he's like back-up there's a fight. Two kids were dukin it out behind a building and we just sat there and they saw us and dipped. It was pretty damn funny.

10. 1. My senior year in college, like once or twice a month, we would get a knock on the door of our on-campus apartment. One of us would open it, and there'd be someone fully dressed up in a bear costume, hiding behind a brick pillar. The bear would peak at us, wave, and run off.

This is honest to God a true story. Most of the times I had not been smoking or drinking.

2. A week ago I was on Bardstown road in Louisville showing a friend around. We were walking down the sidewalk and there was a parking lot for some decent looking restaurant. Two mechanic looking dudes were standing around a sports bike thing while some Herp Derp looking guy sat on it.

Herp Derp Guy starts the bike and tries to show it off by revving the engine like a bad ass. The mechanics seem to be impressed a little, until Herp Derp Guy manages to let his foot slip off the brake, and hits the wall 3 feet in front of him full throttle. Bike seriously goes up the wall about 2-4 feet until it flips under the dude's weight and they both crash to the ground. Also, there was a small rail between the man and the wall...initially.

My friend was like "What tha fuuuuuuuck" and I was like "Well, welcome to Louisville!"

11. #31 Thepreppytoker, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    I was out buying alcohol a couple years ago with two female friends and when we were driving we saw this car driving wildly, hit a guard rail, and the driver got out and ran off. The passenger in the car that hit the rail and the other cars said the driver just went nuts.

One time I was ice skating when I was like 13 and I stopped to rest on the side rail since I was skating pretty hard (friend plays college hockey and he taught me how to skate at a young age) and this guy was talking to these kids and was like "I'll get you naked." Then he saw me and was like "You didn't hear that right?"

12. Lol i saw a drunk guy park his car like he didnt give a fuck at all . doesnt sound strange but he just didnt give a fuck and nobody said anything about the way he was parked he was parked like this for atleast 20minutes nd didnt get not one ticket o_O

image-2118637554.jpg

13. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']Lol i saw a drunk guy park his car like he didnt give a fuck at all . doesnt sound strange but he just didnt give a fuck and nobody said anything about the way he was parked he was parked like this for atleast 20minutes nd didnt get not one ticket o_O

[/quote]

That picture makes the story so much better Lmao.

14. THAT'S why I keep getting parking tickets?! :eek:

:laughing:

15. [quote name='"Custos Clavium"']1. My senior year in college, like once or twice a month, we would get a knock on the door of our on-campus apartment. One of us would open it, and there'd be someone fully dressed up in a bear costume, hiding behind a brick pillar. The bear would peak at us, wave, and run off.

This is honest to God a true story. Most of the times I had not been smoking or drinking.

2. A week ago I was on Bardstown road in Louisville showing a friend around. We were walking down the sidewalk and there was a parking lot for some decent looking restaurant. Two mechanic looking dudes were standing around a sports bike thing while some Herp Derp looking guy sat on it.

Herp Derp Guy starts the bike and tries to show it off by revving the engine like a bad ass. The mechanics seem to be impressed a little, until Herp Derp Guy manages to let his foot slip off the brake, and hits the wall 3 feet in front of him full throttle. Bike seriously goes up the wall about 2-4 feet until it flips under the dude's weight and they both crash to the ground. Also, there was a small rail between the man and the wall...initially.

My friend was like "What tha fuuuuuuuck" and I was like "Well, welcome to Louisville!"[/quote]

That was the clutch, not the brake...

16. Saw a guy getting kicked out of rite aid with his pants around his ankles and a sponge on his dick today

17. One time I was stuck behind this old guy and when it finally went to two lanes I honked as I was passing and he just drove off the road and was going the same speed next to me in a field..he eventualy slowed down and some people stopped to help.. I hoped he wasn't having a stroke or something..anyways was weird seeing a dude jump a ditch and drive in a field dukes of hazard style

18. Today at work some lady threw her dentures at me, then tried to bite me on the arm while I was holding her down. She gave me an arm gummer

19. Actually, today, yes.
    I was sitting at a stop light at a major intersection and watched some broad pull up on the opposite side on the wrong side of the road and wait for the crosswalk signal. Apparently she was having trouble deciding whether or not to ride across or walk it, so when the signal came, she tried to walk the bike across while straddling it. This intersection happens to have a pretty good slope on one side and she ended up falling right over in the middle of the six lane highway, still straddling the bike, and smacked her head on some dude's bumper.

The worst part of all (aside from damn near dying of laughter) was that for about a minute before the walk signal came on, I was thinking to myself "It'd be funny as shit if she ate it while crossing", and sure as shit she did. My only regret is that I didn't listen to my instinct to start recording beforehand.

20. Aren't gumjobs the best?