Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever white out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GonzoMikey, Oct 27, 2015.

1. For those that don't know, when you get really high and have low blood pressure (or fast for a while), your body may react in a very intense way. The first time it ever happened to me, I was by a riverbed about a year ago with a couple of buddies. We were smoking a lot, and I kinda zoned out as I noticed things were fading out. My ears started ringing and I could feel like every bit of blood pumping in every direction through my body from my heart. I thought I was dying at first, but I just kept thinking "ride it out". Then for about a minute, zen. Total silence and I was focused on me. I thought my third eye might have cranked open or something.
    Then, my ears popped and I snapped out of it. Legs got a rush and a little weak, and I fell waist deep into the water behind me. Hopped back out and sat down. In retrospect, I think that was the highest I've ever been.

Anyone else ever have this happen to them? Because it's honestly pretty awesome lol.

2. I've never had that happen, maybe lack of oxygen? Not sure

3. #3 Orthanc, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
    In the context you're talking about, I think you actually mean low blood sugar levels. Low blood pressure is something different man. Low blood sugar.

Yes, I've had times where I've gotten sweaty, weak & shaky after smoking dank and having low blood sugar. In fact, this happens to people sometimes just from the high quality of the pot they're smoking. Like the pot I have right now, this has happened to me twice in the past two days. I've taken a fat hit, and these symptoms hit me, so I'll have to grab something to eat like a yogurt, and in a few minutes the feeling goes away.

I've heard in the shops in Amsterdam, they have sugar cubes available, so if someone has this, they take a sugar cube & gets their blood sugar levels up.

4. I'm very fit and eat really healthy. So being athletic like I am my heart beats slower than normal, about 50 bpm resting. Whenever I take a huge hit I feel my heart beat slower for the first few seconds and sometimes everything will go white. Or I'll see spots, especially if you take a huge rip and stand up quickly, but boy oh boy do I get high. I enjoy the feeling actually.

5. #5 jay719, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
    No, I believe if cannabis made me pass out, lose vision, or forget huge spans of time then I would just quit all together. Weed isn't for everyone.

6. sounds like a diabetic insulin response. low blood pressure --> low blood sugar. the body will correct itself without you being conscious, but if you are then you feel what your body is doing. auto-balance of homeostasis via the sodium-potassium pump. getting back to normal must feel nifty [​IMG]

7. Didn't eat all day, took 2 5-HTP (serotonin-precursor) and smoked a bowl about an hour later. Came home that night and went to make food and as it's cooking I remember going to grab a fork and then all of a sudden I got EXTREMELY nauseous out of nowhere, within a matter of seconds I had tunnel vision and I felt like I was gonna throw up my internal organs. I ended up passing out on my kitchen floor and awoke to my family crowded around me freaking the fuck out. Never doing that again.