Ever turn the light back on to yourself?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Sickomindo, Mar 7, 2017.

1. I'm sorry if this isn't the right section for it but there is no specific lighting section and I think a lot of people in subcategories would know the answer to this question
    Recently among all of my other medical issues I come across information because I couple years ago bought something called Tendlite on Amazon for $200 but returned it because it was too expensive although at the time the science had me interested . I looked into the theory recently because of my knee swelled up, I thought id look into it and see what I could find.

The information is quite interesting in at first like many things have including microbes in my disease crosses over to humans from cannabis plant. They are saying that the photosynthesis hitting the cells at the right nm of spectrum of light hitting the cells when applied to the body part helps alot therapeutically in all different ways but it has to be at the right nanometer spectrum we all know from growing cannabis in the light spectrums.

So.... everything I read sounds legit on the theory and it's actually old but very effective proven science but I started to look into what kind of lights that I could buy and i thought what about the UFO LED Apollo light I have?

Two things they say about this theory is the for it to work you need 2 things.
    1. Right spectrum and 2, power output. They say 820-ish is the sweet spot but anything above 600 nm is sufficient to a point and should have some therapeutic results. My old ufo led 180w from Apollo that I'm currently using anyway for side lighting in my grow, should work. One of the spectrums of light is 620nm.

When I'm basically asking here is does anybody have any knowledge about red light therapy and the possibility of using one of our grow lights to do the very same thing that they charge on the Internet very expensively for devices that might do the very same thing that we already have as growers?

I used it a couple times yesterday and I noticed my knee feeling a little bit better today not as much pain but it may have been the warmth from the light itself.

Yesterday applying this thing to my knee
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum