Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever tripped out on dabs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DoctorPurple, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I took two massive dabs the other night and i felt like I was tripping (granted i haven't ever tried any psychedelic unmentionables before but it felt like i was). It may have been I was just super high but also it didn't simply feel like a normal high. I laughed super hard at a meme and it felt like I went into the fifth dimension. It was actually enjoyable and fun but I haven't had the opportunity to do that much wax in a row since and I wanna try again. Has anyone ever had this happen before to them?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes. Lots of times I like it lol. I've done dabs while on edibles and, smoked a bowl once.

• Like Like x 1
  3. When I was brand new to smoking bud I felt the same way. Same when I smoked kief. Never tried dabs yet but I imagine it would be the same.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dabs are really strong, this sounds fun now I want a dab..

• Agree Agree x 1