Ever took a hit through your nose??

Discussion in 'General' started by 420-024-, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Well I was smokin with my friend and he took a hit through his nose..I was wondering has anyone else ever done this?? And if you have what does it feel like??

2. Not weed, I've smoked a cigarette through my nose a few times just as a party trick / joke, or whatever.

3. Ever tried drinking a glass of milk with your penis? Now THERE'S a party trick

4. yeah i do it. When the joints burning to fast I put it close to my nose and inhale the smoke off the tip and then hit it

5. ok but what does it feel like?

6. no..i probably wouldnt want to share a joint or blunt with snot on it....saliva is a far as it goes.

7. it feels like a french inhale

8. I used to hit blunts through my nose when I was newer to smoking. It kind of burns but you get a diesel head rush that complements the high very well.

9. try the french inhale or the "waterfall" same shit. but it looks cooler.

10. It kind of feels like you're a 3 year old and barney invited you to gust star on his show. Then when you get there you see a huge shiny slide and climb to the top of it, Barney then sneaks up behind you, pulls your pants down and pushes you. You then become painfully aware that the slide is actually coated with a layer of sandpaper and has just shaved all of your butt-skin off. And where does the slide end? You guessed it, a pool of lemon juice filled with salt. You slowly drown yourself to escape the immense pain shooting through your body from your buttocks inflamation.

That's kind of what it feels like.

11. yes when i had a tooth removed. pipe hit to the nose all day.

shit burns but you gotta do what you gotta do.

and no i wouldnt do it for fun it burns like meth with herpese in your nose.

12. When i was younger my friends and i used to blow out thick 'lines' of smoke onto a table and snort it up, cool trick, kind of stupid though, now that i look back on it. and it burns, not worth it if your just casually smoking. i mean... unless your bored, then go for it.

13. I did some 'nose GBs' with a friend a couple of times just for the hell of it, only did it a few times though

It's pretty damn uncomfortable (he could do it like a champ though) but I felt like it hit me much harder

14. LMFAOwut

15. Yes I have, I prefer using my mouth though. I dont wanna see this in someone's sig thougha haha:cool:

16. ya i always take nose hits off the tip of the joint when i'm smoking. hit the joint and then capture the smoke that gets away cause it's still burning hot with my nose. that's no problem. If you were to actually stick the joint in your nose and hit it though it's gonna burn like hell. like somone said do a french inhale instead it's much smoother and won't burn at all. looks fucking cool too.

French inhale is pulling the smoke in your mouth but not inhaling. then you slowly push the smoke out your mouth with your tounge and inhale it through your nose.

17. no, french inhales are smoother because the smoke has been through your mouth first.

18. i saw a video with of a kid sticking a nug up his nose and straight lighting it. Looked intense.

19. Yes, I have. It burns slightly and does nothing inhaling from the mouth can't do.
    It's useless, really.

It does not feel like a french inhale, those are a lot cooler and smoother than the instant harsh smoke up the nose from a direct hit.

20. feels ok, i breathe all the smoke into my mouth (not lungs) then stick my bottom lip out a little bit and breathe in through my nose and all the smoke goes from your mouth to nose. looks sick