Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever toke with someone who has shoes on?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RipIt1, Jun 8, 2011.

1. These people man...

They creep me out the most.

Discuss.

2. "do your sock laundry yo!"

3. You don't really want me to take off my shoes.

4. Only the barefooters.

5. Why is it always people with less than 50 posts that say this?

6. way to take the glasses thread and make a wannabe spin off about shoes, you fail

7. Yeah. I'm trolling with nearly 3k posts.

Ha. You're funnay

8. You caught me :rolleyes:

I thought it was funny....

9. Nothing slips past my all seeing fingers hehehehehehehe ;)

10. The thread isn't funny but your avatar made me laugh :p

11. #12 fucking baked, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    i was taking bong rips in my room watching some COPS when my boy texts me asking if he could come over to smoke cause he had a quarter so i mean of course i said yeah he said his friend was coming too so i was like fuck it why not. so my boy opens the door pulls out his bag we exchange dap and what not and his other fucking prick of a friend come stomping in walking all over my fucking freshly steam cleaned white carpet in his nasty ass reeboks from like the 90's they looked like he pulled them shits out the dumpster like really bitch? needless to i sent those silly little cock knockers on the road not even half a bowl in.

fucking disgusts me worse then then those little glasses wearing mother fuckers. eat shit and die shoe wearing tokers. havent hit up that kid sense.

12. I wouldn't imagine anything slipping past you with almost 12k post......since last march....fuck man!!

13. baked threads are baked.

yeah bitch

14. At first I thought this was a hippie thread til I saw the Rick Ross pic.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnuXSGBohfc]YouTube - ‪Sneakers O'Toole‬‏[/ame]

16. I don't associate myself with people who wear shoes. If they're around me, I tell them they need to go back to where they came from.

17. Lets get some shoes.