Ever thrown up while smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Sep 19, 2011.

1. I'm pretty sure there a thread about this already but I couldn't seem to find it and also im very very high.:smoke:

I'd like to hear your guys stories of when you, a friend, or anyone puked while taking a hit.

I'll start

So this one time i was staying the weekend at my GF's house
    and me and her used to smoke and get high every weekend on dank.

well this one time i was in my car hotboxing it because her dad was in the backyard
    and i was alone in the car this time just chillen listening to Rebelution
    and when im about to have my last bowl, i usually always pack my last bowl of the session bigger than any other bowl.

so im hitting my little bong , milk the fuck outta of it, carb it, inhale, cough attack!, and then YAK!

i threw up all over the floor of my car by the gas pedals from coughing so damn much.
    instantly my high isnt so high haha
    and all i could say is "fuck" and feel embarassed
    becuz i just puked inside my car and i got alil on my leg and i was wearing shorts.
    sucked ass man

2. Never thrown up from pure weed, but whenever I mix weed and tobacco that shit just doesn't sit right. Caused me to hurl a few times.

3. yeah same here

i smoked a J once with a bit of tobacco and i almost puked from that

but i think its cuz i had just eaten right before i started smoking
    so idk

4. ive thrown up from really nasty shwag hits before....dank or mids has never made me gag, let alone throw up.

5. Slight nicotine poisoning when I've chainsmoked...

But it usually doesn't cause me to actually vomit, more like a retch type of thing, not pleasant...

6. #6 Mr GetLifted, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    my friend always does this! (lets call him tom) one time were were seshing in my room on the 2nd floor of my grandmas house (im not supose to toke in there) after my hoot it comes tom's turn, it was a pretty big bowl, so he milks it and pulls the bowl, about a minute of him coughing goes by then he opens the window and pukes all over my grandams deck....
    not sure what caused him to puke but hey shit happens

7. greenen out man.. ya its all bad news

8. It's something to do with the tobacco opening up your airtubes to allow more smoke in, I think.

9. a couple of days ago while blazing a blunt i took a really big hit and felt nauseous as fuck.. theres also been times when i cough so much that i get the gag reflex but i have never officially thrown up..

tip to avoid throwing up (that ive learned through experiences with alcohol and weed):
    always start spitting a lot of times in a row.. when you throw up your body is trying to get rid of whatever it is trying to throw up, and by spitting you are helping the process and confusing the body.. that theory may or may not make sense but it has helped me EVERY SINGLE TIME..

10. YEAH!
    my gf told me the exact same thing
    and everytime i finish a bowl i spit like two times before i go in for a big bowl
    and i have not thrown up since and even when i have cough attacks

11. I always thought
    well for me
    becuz everytime i smoke a cigg its always very harsh on my throat
    cuz i smoked alot more weed than cigs

the combination of the two just makes it a harsh experience for me
    and i tend to cough a bit and the tobacco doesnt help haha

usually when im smoking pure weed
    i can control my coughs by making this weird noise that helps me throat haha
    but when i smoked that J with tobacco i just couldnt do that but cough

12. Every time I ate and pack the bong right after, I always would throw up.. But I hated that bong, it was hitten so hard but in a bad way lol.

13. Only when smoking and drinking together. It almost always gets me sick.

14. lol yeah ever since i was like 17 when i used to chill at frat parties i would get nauseous from drinking and id go to the bathroom and just start spitting, then the feeling would go away..

even the times ive blazed and i start coughing hard and i feel like throwing up, i just start spitting and after a few minutes the nausea is gone..

15. it's probably because you were "milking the fuck out of it". instead of trying to impress people by getting high, why don't you take comfortably sized hits so you aren't coughing all over everyone?

16. i've thrown up while high, but never from the weed itself

17. When I was in high school I had this acrylic bong, had an upper and lower bubble connected with 2 tubes. anyway we were smoking (my first time smoking a whole quarter with 2 friends) and we smoked the whole sack. They kept making me take greens and huge hits and when we were done we got in the car. I started feeling shitty and on the way home I puked in the bong in the car (they were older guys so I didnt wanna look like a bitch) I pretended like everything was cool and they dropped me off at home and were never the wiser. I was like shit, now I have a bong filled with puke. Kept that bong for a long time and when anyone would smoke out of it I would giggle to myself (yes I cleaned it out with rubbing alcohol.
    anyway, thats my weed puke story

18. idk if u read
    but i was ALONE in my car
    so idk how i could be impressing someone

19. So yesterday we went and picked up some church og. The budtender said it was the best in the shop. Better be for freaking 55 an eighth.

So I pack the bowl and give it to my lady. She takes a rip and starts coughing like crazy and passes it.

So I hit it, cough a little, and just sit there.

I look her dead in the eye, get up and stroll to the bathroom.

Wretch!

My girl comes up and is like are you okay?

I took that like a boss!

Then we sat back down and started smoking again lol

20. never.

doesn't matter if i mix it with any other substance or alcohol.