Ever thrown up because of weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smash420, Jan 26, 2009.

1. From taking WAAAYYYY too big of a hit, yes .

2. I took two maybe three hits from my roommate's bong and tried to go to sleep. I got wicked bad headspins and ended up throwing up for a while. I have learned that when I do get the spins or light headed, as long as I'm with other people, I start to feel better. No more smoking alone for me. :D

3. My friend threw up once and my other friend and I laughed. She had just come out of the closet as a lesbian and recently cut her hair short, and so I commented on how she'd never need to worry about holding her hair back like as she was throwing up, and this made my other friend laugh.

4. Just once, but it might not have been from the weed. I took 2 vics then went outside and smoked a blunt and a square. I was the highest I had ever been. About 5 minutes later I was running up the stairs to the bathroom. Bleeehhhh.

5. Only once, but it was because I smoked one of my boy's nasty fucking Maverick menthol cigarrettes. They're like 3 bucks a pack here in Utah and taste like absolute shit.

If I'm around him while he's smoking them I get nauseous. Shit's nasty

6. Never...

However I got very sick from a spliff once when I was at a dance. I was in the bathroom for like 15 minutes and a security guard came to check out what was happening in there.

Anyways, I didn't vomit.

However,
    I've vomited from tobacco. Smoked a huge cigar using my lungs, and I barfed like 3 times. So I no longer smoke spliffs. :/

7. Last night I picked up 3 grams of some fine ass dank. I was smoking a little all day but after I smoke 2 fat bowls of the new shit I felt like I was in free fall with the cold sweats.

I thought I might throw up but I didn't. But that's usually what happens. Dizzyness n shit. I usually CANT get that high.

8. not yet, almost, just because of a gag reflex and the smoke tasting terribly.

9. I've personally never thrown up from smoking, but my ex gf did her first time. All I had was schwag at the time but we were both pretty drunk and decided why not. She hit it a few times and after sitting there for a minute or two proceeded to bring herself to the bathroom where I had the distinct pleasure of holding back her hair with one hand, joint in the other, of our dorm bathroom. I figured if I was going to get caught I was going to get caught, so I just finished the joint and eventually she felt better.

10. i seen someone do it once we smoked a oz in one sitting then a a hour or 2 later he spewd

once i did but i think thats cause i drank on a empty stomach then smoked and that set it off

11. Well one time we were new to smoking me and a friend went and got a 3.5 bag of some brick. So we go get another friend and we all get high. Real high. Then we smoke the last 1.5 grams and we run a red light and shit and finally just take the truck over a curb and fucking go into this Valentino's italian buffet. So I get this huge plate with probably 9 slices of pepperoni, some sausage, some hamburger, some cheese...I chugged two pretty good sized pepsis in about 5 minutes and then a huge ass plate of some cinnamon sticks.

Now Valentino's costs us like 10 bucks each and I was so full but I wanted my moneys worth so I get up to go get some ice cream and I'm in between like 20 people in 8 booths or something and it's like a big hallway with booths on both sides and I just puke all over the floor. Don't even stop walking just bend over and puke and its like all over the fucking place and I just walk out of the restaurant on my way out just grabbed my jacket and told the dudes lets get the fuck out of here.

Then maybe a half hour later I was hungry again that shit sucked. Probably wasn't the weed it was the eating. But still a puke story.

12. ive never thrown up from weed before but ive had a close call
    me and some frineds were tokin at lunch during school, and we had about 2 bowls and i wasnt feeling anything at all meanwhile everyone was saying how high they were and i just let it pass, then this sketchy kid joined in and threw in also, and i had a hit of his stuff and i had the puke feeling, and i had another hit and then i almost threw up again and i dropped out to go back to class...
    2 hits=almost throw up.. wtf?
    worst high ive ever had too...
    thats neverr happened to me before, ive had a 10-15 bowl sesh with 4 people, and didnt get the nausea feeling at all

13. 4/20 2007 I went over to my friends house and apparently his cousin has some really fuckin dank ass shit, far better than anything ive seen before. So he packed a bowl and as it passed around, everyone was coughin a bit atleast, and then it gets to me, and i cough like a motherfucker and dont stop coughing until the bowl gets passed back to me again. Same shit happens again until we finish off the whole bowl. I walk back into my friends house high as ive ever been in my life, not knowing what the fuck is going on. Then, suddenly out of nowhere i get the nauseas feeling. I just try to calm down and try to make it go away but it doesnt. All of a sudden i feel like im going to just throw up right then, so having nowhere to go, I threw up in the sink. That lasted for a good 5 minutes until the whole sink filled up. Then i just blacked out after that and then remember being outside and puking, and then being somewhere else and then finally ending up on the couch, where my thoughts were going like a mile a minute and then i was pretty much incapacitated for the rest of the night and couldnt make a coherent conversation. Kinda felt bad after the fact because their sink didnt have a disposal in it so someone had to clean it out:eek:. After the throwing up part, the high was pretty much amazing. The day after my friend told me what happened and i just acted like i didnt remember it and hes like "who the fuck throws up when theyre high?" and stuff like that, guess hes never seen someone do that before. Anyone know what causes people to throw up when theyre high? i thought that smoking disables the gag reflex or something, cant remember where i heard this from, but i used to get high before i drank at a party and it always went down easier

14. #35 boombiddy, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    I did once
    but it wasn't while just toking bud, i was rolling too

i took the pill, after an hour or so while i started to peak and came down unexpectedly, i smoked maybe 2 grams which wasn't much but i was n00b and i decided to eat a huge bag of chips. later on, after i ate most of the bag i remember i started having these gags but figured i had to burp or something... then i gave up on eating the chips and i downed a shitload of water 'cause the gags started getting worse so i leaned out of my window and coughed up some water, then later i took off my shirt in case of an accident and finally threw up my chips in that. i figured the E had something to do with it.

15. i think (good chance that im wrong) its cause smoking weed lowers blood sugar. that might have something to do with feeling like shit when you blaze. so just eat and/or drink something (anything that has more stuff in it than water lol) and you MIGHT be fine. but eating too much can also make you throw up lol

16. ya couple times, one time i finished couple buckets and playing video games.. had to drive a buddy home and once i stepped into the car i opened the door and yaked. lol I was laughing thinking about how funny it was my friends were repulsed.

17. puked on my arm one time after I passed out. I think it was because of low blood sugar too.

18. once i took such a huge rip i coughed for like 2 min strait then threw up. another time i didnt eat anything the whole day and smoked like 5 grams and just got a mad bad headach and stomach ache and yuked that time too. and one time my buddy ate half a pizza and threw up a shitload or orange. it was mad funny.

if you dont eat tho that could do it. but it shouldnt happen a lot. there are plenty days were i dont eat a smoke a shit looad

19. Yeah..... I smoke shit loads of weed, THEN eat. Ive never felt sick from mary jane, although one time i was home smoking alone and smoked so much dank after a T break i had this immense down pulling feeling., its hard to describe, its very pleasant, but that time it was so strong i almost had a panic attack.