Ever thought of this.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordan21, Dec 13, 2010.

1. So I was really high and for some reason I was mindlessly rubbing my indexfinger with my thumb. And I thought what am I feeling? Because when you touch let's say some sandpaper you feel the rougness of it you feel the sandpaper. But when your rubbing your index finger and thumb (or any two body parts) together what are you feeling? The thumb from the index finger or are you feeling the index finger from the thumb. And I thought to myself what am I feeling? And it switch between sensing the feeling of my thumb and my index finger.

So my question to all of you is, have you ever thought of this and what are your thoughts on it and what are you feeling?

2. Haha that's awesome.

3. Haha my first thought was unity

4. ^^^^^

5. That's funny. To answer your question, we are rubbing the germs on our hands to other parts of our hands (fingers). Actually, I have no idea, haha

6. Do you think masterbation can give us that answer?

7. Both the nerve-endings of the thumb and the forefinger are transmitting signals to the brain, it's just the fact that they are being sent while rubbed so close together, not to mention so simultaneously, that you are having difficulty discerning one from the other.

8. ok ok WHAT THE FUCK?
    what do i feel when my dick rubs my nutsack? am i feeling my dick or sack?

9. That feeling is the secret to happiness, my friend.

10. i think you're mistaken for dick and vagina.

11. Vagina is overrated. It's all about the ham sandwich.