Ever tapped out?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChilledOut420, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Where u ever so high to where when somebody offered you a hit you passed cuz you were too high?
    I have once but it was on that fake shit that's legal. But never on weed I have tapped my friends out tho :D
    What about y'all?

2. I think if I got to the point of 'tapping out' I haven't remembered it.

3. I think its called greening out? Yeah been there. Done that. Fun times.

4. The only reason ive done that is because i was chilling with this kid who just would NOT stop packing bowls (even though we told him that he should stop and save it for another day), and it came to a point where i kinda felt bad just smoking all his weed.

5. Only because I had work in 2 hours and I know my limits....

6. Yeah man cause it was spice but not on weed...I always take a hit man no matter how fucked up i am. I live close to the edge cause one day we all die.

7. Nah man I smoke like a chimney in my circle of friends if you pusssy out on a bong toke you get punched in the ballz for real..... If we are smoking a blunt and you pusssy out it is even worse a fucking gun to the damn testicals bitches keep it G LOL!

8. I guess Darwin was right. Seriously dude? Your philosophy in life is that we're all going to die so you might as well test fate daily? Okay, I'll remember that when I'm 65 and you're dead at 25. Of course any random thing can happen, but I'm not going to just start testing death at every turn. By the way, part of this is a direct response to your comment on spice. People are dying from spice. It's not weed man. Marijuana is a natural herb that no one has ever overdosed on. Spice is incense (like potpourri) that is sprayed with a synthetic chemical that mimics cannabis.

My Darwin comment was just to rib you a bit. Seriously, you're a fellow blade. Use what god, the earth, mother nature, etc. gave you and stay away from spice.

9. yea good times lol

10. I pass on hits all the time. I've been a daily smoker for years, and I only get just so high. I don't get higher with each hit in the same way I get drunker with each drink. It doesn't matter either if I'm smoking dank or mids. After two or three hits I'm as high as I'm gonna be and more will just waste my weed and make me feel assed out. YMMV

11. Same here man.

12. to be honest, i've probably tapped out more times than i've completed sess' lol.
    i cant hang wit these motherfuckers man.

13. Not mid session. There are plenty of times I've been offered a smoke but declined as I had other shit to do and wanted to be sober. But once I get high and don't have anything to do, I can keep going. Never greened out or anything or just said "fuck it I'm too high" that I can remember.

14. The only time I did was.. when I was smoking, than my edible kicked in and someone offered me another hit and I was like noo thanks I'm way baked aha.

15. [quote name='"nisim777"']

I guess Darwin was right. Seriously dude? Your philosophy in life is that we're all going to die so you might as well test fate daily? Okay, I'll remember that when I'm 65 and you're dead at 25. Of course any random thing can happen, but I'm not going to just start testing death at every turn. By the way, part of this is a direct response to your comment on spice. People are dying from spice. It's not weed man. Marijuana is a natural herb that no one has ever overdosed on. Spice is incense (like potpourri) that is sprayed with a synthetic chemical that mimics cannabis.

My Darwin comment was just to rib you a bit. Seriously, you're a fellow blade. Use what god, the earth, mother nature, etc. gave you and stay away from spice.[/quote]

I only smoked the spice with that friend bc he has to past piss test and he don't like me stinking up his place with weed while he smokes so I smoke that shit with him lol

16. Yea I don't think I've ever turned down a hit unless I'm drinking or have something important to do. If I'm just smoking bud, I can basically keep smoking until I run out of pot.

17. yeaaah. that happens to me alot. i just get really high really fast. sometimes ill green out and puke because im so high. shit sucks. :(

18. I have on a couple of occasions but it is very uncommon, usually at the end of long smokin days when at night i just cant hit it anymore. =(

A nice cold drink or some food can quickly turn things back around for me though, or sleep

19. dude ur so . . . . . . eloquent, articulate, and mature!

20. Hahahahahahahahahahaha...:breathe:....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha