Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever suffer from a pot hangover?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mega, Dec 29, 2008.

1. This only happened once. I smoked waaaay too much shit at a friend's house one night, woke up the next morning completely miserable. My head wasn't right, it felt like there were cobwebs all up inside next to a big ball of fur where my brain was. I was sluggish, lacked energy for ANYTHING, my eyes were cherried like a mother fucker, it was horrible. It lasted the entire day. Never happened since. Smoked with a trusted friend who cherished the herb like it was a gift from God, so I doubt it being laced with shit.

Anyone else have that gnarly morning after?

2. thats what you would call being burnt out. blunts give me that feeling the next morning.

3. Used to happen to me when I first started smoking. I would wake up feeling like I was still a little high and I felt terribly tired.

I would attribute this to two things; for one most people stay up late blazing at parties and stuff, then go to bed late... it usually takes more sleep for me to not wake up tired if I was blazing the night before

The other one being that weed floods your brain with endorphines and when you wake up the next morning your lacking them, so your a little down.

It goes away withing 24 hours though.

PS: A way to get rid of a burnout.. Smoke More! :smoke:

4. no, theres no such thing dont be silly

5. Being burnt out but it just makes me mad tired and only if i am smoking mids

6. It may just be your intolerance to weed, it won't happen much longer.

7. There is such a thing.. now you don't be silly

After smoking more than a half-ounce, I sometimes get hella tired the next morning, a.k.a "burnt-out". I slept for a good 8 hours, more and you'll feel like your a blob around the house. I felt hella tired still and had no energy. Smoking DOES NOT cure my problem, I usually have to wait it out. When I smoke and i'm burnt, I do not feel the high at all, so that wasted $20 from my pocket

8. I get that through the day, but I don't feel shitty or anything. I'll have an afterglow from smoking but like no sane amount of weed will get me high, this usually occurs by like 10 or 12 at night. I suppose brain gets so tolerant to it, that it just ignores it. So that's where the wake-n-bake comes in!

My condition is just a result of smoking too much weed.

9. eh, maybe u get burnt out but i dont

10. I use to get pot hangovers till i started blazin allday/everyday. I'd wake up in the morning and it'd be like i was clearing cobwebs slowly outta my head, trippy shit.

11. indeed, that used to happen to me alot when i first started, because i was more of a binge smoker that a steady toker.
    buy like a quarter ever couple of weeks and smoke it in a night with a couple of buddies

but then i started smoking everyday, and now i can smoke how ever much as late as i want and wake up just fine

12. once i smoked so mush hash, like 2 grams. that i was hungover

13. Smoking a lot of mids or blunts will sometimes leave me feeling less that 100% the next day.

14. happened to me the first month or two of smoking somewhat consistently

15. The only times I've felt hungover were after drinking. If I smoked the night before and felt like ass the next day, it's because I was drinking too.

I can smoke all day long and wake up feeling fine the next morning. The rare exceptions to this have been when I smoked way too much of some way too bad shit.

Smoke good herb and your body (and your mind) will thank you!

16. I have never felt like a real hangover after smoking. But i have tried feeling real heavy and slow after eating space cake and smoking at the same time. :D

17. Yeah i like that feeling actually :p Keeps me buzzin a bit

18. ya this has happened to me plenty of times but i dont feel shitty at all its when im smokeing a shit load of weed all day long then in the morining i feel a little heavy headed but it goes away within an hour or 2 compared to a hangover of all night heavy drinking its nothing.it kinda reminds me of waking up after rollin but not as nearly as bad:smoke:

19. Happens to me sometimes, after smoking alot. I found the best solution is a bit of wake and bake - it doesn't get rid of the burn out, but it makes it alot more pleasant!

20. I used to get them, guaranteed, when I started smoking. It made smoking kind of a tricky deal because I was totally useless for about a day afterward: I wasn't high, I just couldn't think straight. I don't really get them anymore, though.