ever spotted a dealer some money

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bigred420, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I know a kid that used to give me the hookup on some cheap bud, he would sell me ounces for 60, the kid still sells and I buy from him from time to time. He wants me to spot him 40 bucks today, he says he can double it by the end of the night, should lend him the doe? I think the kids getting a little to big time for his own briches and exhausting the people he sell to, but what do I know. Should I spot the kid some cash, hes a good friend and used to give me the hookup.

2. I personally would if I had the extra cash, just chill with him for the night than you know he wont fuck you over.

3. Depends what you think your chances are of getting $40 back.

4. If you trust him and he gives you good deals then I say yeah.

5. Done that a few times when people i buy from need it and are in hard times, always came back threw. I guess it really depends on how trust worthy the guy is. If he is a good friend and you can trust him i don't really a good friend i don't see a problem. Don't go by me though tho :p

6. hes says he is going to double it, which means he is going to probly filling a scrip for some pills and going to be selling them at a party thats going on tonite. I doubt ill get my money back, Ill just tell him to spot me some bud and well be good, like an Ounce or so, I know he gets them for 40.

7. Sorry my eyes didn't read the double part that sounds like a rip off. Sounds sketchy

8. alright he buys a script of pills for 20 bucks gets them filled then sells the pills for 8 to 10 bucks a pop at the party making a big gain. If he rips me off i can find him and beat his ass, its as simple as that. If he rips me I can find the next party he is at and put the smack down on his puny ass.

9. Sounds good, be nice if he comes threw with out getting his head kicked in tho, but do what you gotta do.

10. my friend spotted me 10 so i could complete the 170 for the half and i threw him a gram in return. Do it you know where he lives.

11. yeah, I know where his parents stay but I don't know if hes still with them. I just gave him the 40, he said he'll get me an ounce, he has never done me wrong before.

12. Hopefully he comes through man.

13. If its that simple, then why did you post a thread asking for our thoughts on the issue? Seems a little silly, considering you're the only one in the thread who even knows this guys personality, and past. I don't know, I just don't see why you would ask us for our opinions when its your money, and your friend.

Hope you get your Oz.:smoking:

14. if you trust him bro i dont see a problem with it

15. nah but my dudez spot me all the time, just not money..;)

I pop my trunk and everybody get to running
    the fireman bitch like my body in the oven
    I'm one egg short, I'm just tryin to get a dozen
    my name like honey, it got all the bitches buzzing
    the neck of the barrel so long and narrow and it shoot a bunch, you just lunchin and munching like Farrel
    bloodshot eye's on the sparrow,
    I stay high, but on-point like an arrow-Weeeezy F.

16. I spotted a good friend (also my dealer) $20 once and it took 7 months to get it back. And when i did get it back, i only got $10. I just didn't want to wait any longer.