Ever smoked with a murderer?? (not on purpose though)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kindbud319, Feb 22, 2009.

1. You smoked with the kid who killed the tuba man? There are a lot of people around here who could use the names of the 4-5 teenagers that did this.

2. i know a real killer or two......haven't smoked with em though.....i try not to associate with them

3. i smoked with a guy who got into a stab fight with his mom because his mom assaulted him for crack money

4. I smoked with this one guy who was in a gang, Native Syndicate, and he had stabbed people and stuff, but nobody who actually murdered someone.
    Smoked with a lot of gang members actually.

5. Murdering somebody doesn't qualify you as a "G." Having somebody bring the person to you and then finish the job is true Gangster.

6. I don't know if this guy killed anybody, he didn't say, but he's had somebody killed before.

7. hmm, Actually yes.. My old room mate.

We were blazing in my old "grow closet" awhile back, and i asked him whats the most fucked up thing he has done. he said.
    when he was 17 in vegas, a guy raped his best friend, so they got a vehicle and waited for the dude to get off work, took him in the middle of no where, shot him in the head and left him. he said that shit happened in Henderson .

I've smoked with a few other people who have murdered people.

and honestly, I know for a fact there are some peep's on this forum, who have murdered too.

:\

8. i have but before the guy was a murder...
    he is my mates brother and he stabbed some guy like 20 times cos he was looking at his girlfriend or somthing..
    ive also smoked with a lot of real questionable people alot of people that claim to have done all sorts of crime...
    mostly just some puss kids that say they have "capped mother fuckers"
    i try stay away from them sort of people these days..

9. #69 mr. magic, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
    i only know one of them and i dont know his last name. and im not sure im legally allowed to tell people his first name even

when i was in high school last year he was in my science class

the sad part is that he was a really cool and funny guy

10. First time I ever saw weed being smoked in person, I didn't smoke I just watched. I was in like 6th grade. And at that point I didn't even know what weed was. Well anyway everyone in the rotation was basically a criminal they were all in gangs. One of them who was really cool actually had just got out of prison for two years for armed robbery and he was 17 at the time. Well this one kid in the circle ended up stabbing this one kid at a party and he was in a coma and barely made it out alive. So an attempted murderer I guess, either way he's in jail for a long time.

11. i smoked with somebody who later told me he had killed an illegal (mexican) immigrant and offered to show me the burial site but i declined on that one

12. i smoked with my friends dealer who apparently put a bullet in a kids head for calling him a crackhead.

13. One day driving around with a few friends I see a car filled with 3 other friends I hadn't seen for years, so we yell back and forth what we're doing and decide to meet up and smoke later. I grew up with 2 of the kids in the other car, and the third went to my hs but got arrested for carrying a knife in school and never came back I guess. But anyway we were sitting at my buddies smoking and the kid I didn't know goes to the bathroom and the other 2 start telling us to be careful because he has a gun and he's shot someone before. I was like haha pshsfshsfsh, no way that guy has shot anyone. The next day I was talking to my little sister who happened to be the same age as him and she was saying he was the most dangerous guy in town and back in 02 he really shot someone! Never talked to any of them since, F that. The guy was like terrified of a beetle that landed on his pant leg, jumping around trying to get it off right in the middle of smoking, shit was hilarious. We looked up the stories on the local papers website and holy shit, he really shot someone. He didn't finish the job apparently, but I think this is close enough to smoking with a murderer, well attempted murderer at least.

14. so technically you didn't smoke w a murderer.

he wasn't a murderer until he dropped you off!

15. ive smoked with a girl who's father is a murderer, thats it