Ever smoked with a murderer?? (not on purpose though)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kindbud319, Feb 22, 2009.

1. you're such a pimp. On a scale of G's, with one G being napoleon dynamite and ten G's being fiddy cent, that post earns a score of one point one G's.
    seriously though children, don't smoke weed with 'gangsters that will kill you and not even blink an eye' we all know that staying in school and treating ladies with respect is what makes you a real G.

2. I have, Well... i wouldn't call him a murderer but he has killed a few people. dude is an ex marine.

Bad ass dude. I don't really ask much bout his past.

3. It doesn't count if they did it in the line of duty, it has to be for no reason whatsoever or for snitching in order to qualify you as a G.

4. i think an ex-marine is pretty G in my book haha

5. yeah i have have. I used to smoke with a lot of the gangbangers at my high school in the C.D.. and like 6 months ago i heard that 2 of them had been arrested for committing a drive by shooting that killed like 2 people and hurt 3 so they got twenty years.

i also have smoked with this guy that was involved in this killing of a Seattle celebrity hobo
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/jamieson/386267_robert04xx.html

6. Nope, that'd be fucking amazing if I did.
    There is maybe 1 murder a year here if that.

7. I am the murderer of happiness.

8. i smoked with a guy that was in the hell's angels and went to prison for like 15 years for killing a guy. he was a good guy, wouldnt classify him as a "murderer" although i'm sure he killed a few people, other than that he's a real gentle guy who i see quite often.

9. Dude, thats Doug Benson.

Don't act a fool.

10. I've possibly done it.. I've toked on a L with a couple of mad sketchy people before.

11. i was tokin with a kid from my grade when i was a sophomore in high school and were supposed to get this great deal from this sketchy mexican dude(STUPID). So we went to the guys house to pick up the bud and im sittin in the car with 2 other friends and we were watching the house and we see the kid that i was with pushed out the front door and locked behind him. One of my friends actually said "look at that couple fighting, haha" and didnt realize it was our friend cuz we were so baked lol. but the dude comes back to the car and says hes gonna kill the kid. so he calls a guy to bring a .38 and his ghetto as brother, but he ended up being at work. he walks balk to the house yellin shit to the mexican and throws a couple rocks at the window of the cars in the driveway. He keeps goin on about how hes gonna kill the dudes family and he knows where his mom lives and shit, but i didnt think he would. But as the guy with the gun comes a couple police show up, also a bunch of hard dudes come to and are standing outside the house. But the cops made everyone leave and they said some shit like we were speeding before, even though it was like 10 min since we were driving. My friend in the car with me ended up getting a posession and that was it.

Thats the closest ive been, just fucked up at the time.

12. originally it was a naked dude with a guitar and shit... not doug benson.... LOL

13. My brother in law worked for the irish mafia in boston and murdered a few people i smoked with him but it was before he started working for the mob and got arrested lol

14. Yes, he's my cousin. Killed someone over sneakers back in 83' didn't know him until last year, I got his ass BLAZED.

15. Never smoked with one, but I did get into a fight with a kid in high school and a little over a year later I heard he was in jail for murder. I didn't believe it at first but I looked up the news article. Turns out he was talking to a friendly old lady and she told him he should change his ways. Dude snapped and slit her throat. Scary shit.

16. Yep. Dude killed a rapist after hearing the fucker bragging about what he did.
    Really a nice guy though. And he had some awesome stories.

17. I'm almost positive I have...smoked with quite a few crazy fuckers.

18. My old dealer was involved in a murder. Him and some other guy killed some girl for some reason, and they buried her in the woods and the other guy snitched, but he got off with nothing. Never knew about it until I heard it, almost asked him when I was high but stoped short because he was just glaring at me when I said, so did you really........

19. Same here. Not anymore, but back then when I used to smoke with friends of friends, I'm pretty sure they weren't all clean fools.

Now, I'm not sure if they were murderers, but I'm sure one of them had to be sketchy (they sure acted like it at times).