Ever smoked something else other than weed in your bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Jay, Sep 21, 2012.

1. I (tried to) smoke a piece of asphalt once.
    Friend bought it for $9 + a pack of cigarettes advertised as hash.
    Had me test it, I said "dude wtf is this, you got me smoking asphalt?"
    He said "I don't know, I just picked it up"

2. No but one time i drunkenly lit the filter on a smoke and inhaled half of it. It was windy and cold so i took a real hard pull and bam felt like i inhaled that pink insulation they put in houses :(. The taste didn't go away for days.

3. I had quite a bit of hash one week.

After I smoked it all, I noticed a little piece of hash on the floor and loaded it in my pipe.

Ended up being a piece of foam from the seat on my bowflex that my dog chewed off.

Tasted like shit.

4. #24 joetokealot, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    I'm sorry, is there a rule I missed that makes it unmentionable?

edit, ok I just found the rule.. I'll delete it, but I've gotta say the rule is rather absurd

5. agreed.

6. I saw a video on Nuggetry of a guy dabbing a bug....

7. when I was young I got one of my frenemies to smoke poison ivy.. Yeah, I was a dick

8. Any effect?

When I was young I was severely allergic to ivy. Smoke would cause my eyes to swell shut & my nostrils to close.

9. I once grinded up some weed on a table that my room mate had eaten CheeSe it's over. Didn't notice the little orange crumbs until after I packed the bowl....I said fuck it and torched it.

10. Rolled a joint with tea while practicing one day, and my friend suggested we smoke it to see what would happen. We did and it tasted nice, smelled like a cig when it was burning though. My friend smoked bread once. The same guy that smoked the tea wanted to try smoking pre-workout (because it's powder) in a joint, we decided against it because we would sound like fools in the newspaper articles if we died.

11. I'm surprised no one has said THC worms. They get you stoned as fuck

12. [quote name='"Bongroe"']Salvia, and my friend and I tried smoking Oxy powder. We were idiots...[/quote]

Can't discuss drugs here man.

13. well he swore he was stoned, but we were kids and he was yet to know what stoned was so... nothing bad that I know of anyway.

14. I just find it kind of humorous. Every other pro-pot/anti war on drugs forum or the like I read I hear "well alcohol is a drug too!"... here on the other hand, it's "pot isn't a drug":confused:

15. It's to seperate ourselves from the liability that other drugs bring, if a kid comes on here and reads up about a guy shooting an unmentionable on a high tolerance, decides to do the same and ends up OD'ing, this site would be closed down and the owner will have some needless trouble to deal with. As much as it's a shame, there are other websites you can go to for that kind of stuff.

:)

16. #37 joetokealot, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012

While I have my issues with exactly where the lines are drawn, I do not wish to turn this thread into something ugly.. so I'll keep it to myself, because :gc_rocks:

but honestly, if those are the rules, this thread should probably be deleted... it's loaded with posts that borderline violate the idea..

17. The line is drawn at weed, tobacco, and alcohol. Any other drugs can't be discussed. It's very cut and clear.

18. When I was 16 I got this kid to smoke a nacho cheese dorito. Black smoke and all.

19. yes, but take a look at the thread as a whole.... half the responses are other things.. My point is, well, either cut it off or just go along with things that are pretty obviously harmless.. got me?