ever smoked a ant

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by peachcigar, Jun 12, 2009.

1. well this is pretty funny it was like a year ago. anyway I was sitting at my house getting high as fuck when im like this is fucking boring so I call my buddy we will call him c (we arnt really good friends) and he is like

c-whats up dude
    me- not much smoking this weed want to chill homie
    c- yea dude come up
    me- k cya

so I hop in my badass car and fly up the mountain he lives on and meet him at his house were he is smoking the bubbler with my other friend we will call him r so anyway im like what the fuck are you mo fuckas up to and they are like

c-not much
    r-do you want to go and get high with this dude he is going to pay 30 for one blunt cuz he thinks its dank (I dont encourage ripping people off but fuck I want to get high)
    me-yea I guess

so I drive down the mountain and pick up this dude. He is a pretty big loser worried about his parents catching him and shit he was a complete noob and I was like lets go fire up this gotdamn blunt and he is like kool and throws down 30 so we head to the park and sit in a circle next to a ant hill me and c and r are all blazed out of are minds and I was like r roll a ant up in the blunt and he is like ok and we all smoke a ant with are weed crazy huh

2. Nope, but I remember in on the cheech and chong movies tommy put like a ground roach in his pipe an smoked it, so you are not alone, there is a nation of people that smoke bugs yukk, nizzle, yukk

poor damn ants

3. I love packing a bowl full of ants, hits good

4. poor ants as someone else said... what they do to you?

5. this story was way too long. the title was "ever smoked a ant," and then you spend like 40 minutes typing up some ridiculous story that was not worth reading. then at the end, you're like "we smoked an ant. It just seems like a lot of filler, and frankly, im not happy...

6. you dont know a good story when you see one

7. Im just not satisfied with the story that went along with the smoking an ant. what did the guy who bought a $30 blunt have to do with it? i just dont understand the significance of 90% of this story

8. it was a tale that I told a story of sorts but it was 100% true

9. Condensed version:

Me and my friends were high as hell and rolling a blunt. There was an ant next to us and being the idiot that I am, I said hey, lets roll the ant in the blunt! So we did and we smoked the ant.

10. QFT. :bongin: