Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever smoke so much you throw up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonercharmer, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I'm not new to smoking but this seemed like the right forum. If I smoke upwards of 6 or 7 bowls between two or three people I start to feel like I'm gonna throw up. Once I did. This doesn't happen with joints or blunts, only bowls. Any insight from the blades?

2. ive never done it. but ive seen people do it. i always give them shit lol. if they cant keep it down they need too hop out of the circle

3. The time I threw up I had been smoking all afternoon and then smoked 2 grams of beasters really fast. That was months ago though

4. one of the first times i smoked i took a huge bong rip then went into a semi coma for an hour where i felt like if i moved i would throw up, then i tried standing up and threw up. i think it just happens to some people when they get way too high. but now i just fall asleep if i smoke too much.

5. Greening out, or you might be swallowing a bit too much. Smoke less.

6. I don't think I ever remember weed making me barf. There have been some giant harsh bong hits that made me nauseous but I have never straight-up spewed after one.

7. I just smoked with a girl today who felt sick. She'd never smoked a bong and she took a few big rips (headies with kief mixed in :D) and felt nauses. Didn't throw up though.

8. It's weird that I saw this thread, because just yesterday me and three friends passed around a bong for like 30 mins. We smoked like 5 bowls of beasters and then one of my friends (smoked bud like 5 times before, but smokes cigarrettes regularly) threw up, like several times. Sounds like the same problem as you.

9. could be that I almost always hold my hits in for a long time

10. Holding in your hits won't make you puke. If you puked, you either:

A. Forgot to eat
    B. Swallowed Smoke
    C. Forgot to eat

11. I've never throw up but i felt like i was going to throw up when it was my second time smoking. My throat burned a lot so i drank a lot of water(atleast a half gallon lol). My stomach was pissed at me all night :/

12. yo man i threw up the other day

i never thought it would happen to me *haha cliche*

but ya if it hasn't happened to someone it will lol

13. never happend to me, but ive seen it happen

14. I swallow smoke all the time, maybe I just swallowed to much that time?

15. Then that's definitely the cause. The first time I ever smoked tobacco out of a hookah I threw up. Never puked from cigs or bud, but I've seen it happen to people before, generally only to new smokers. Smoke belongs in your lungs, not your stomach.

16. I've thrown up three times before, twice after huge 4 ft bong rips headies (way too many and when I first started smoking) and then once recently I had to quit smokin for about a month for a DT and last weekend I broke in my new bong with a few friends. I was glued to the couch for at least an hour, room spinning, falling forward feeling, you know the works (kinda grown to love the way too high feeling). but yeah I hurled for like 2 minutes in the bathroom haha, and yeah my friends did give me a ton of shit but I could tell they were all jealous of how high I was hahaha :smoking:

17. The first time I tried buckets with a 2L bottle I yaked my brains out. It was Blueberry, and I had only been smoking at the time for like, 3 months. Anyways, I was high for HOURS and threw up a few times. It was embarrassing because it was the first time I smoked with these guys, and it was new connect. All in all it was fun though, and I was high as balls for sure.

18. I have Never thrown up due to weed, My mate does it nearly everytime we go out and party with a 1/2, and everyone takes the piss for the next hour!

19. I sometimes throw up when I cough too much, regardless of the size of the hit. Acid reflux sucks.

This!

20. +rep Gravity
    I've been smoking for quite awhile and I never new swallowing smoke was bed. You sir, are a good man.