Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever smoke more than you planned on?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I'm using my one hitter just chillin with this new dank I picked up. I was like.... I'm only gonna fill the one hitter up twice. Got there, and was like, one more - I wanna get really blazed. Then I was like, one mor - I wanna get retarded. hahahaha. it's awesome!

2. Yea Ive done that before, but it was when I first started smoking really.

It was the first time I had ever had a whole bag to myself, usually before this I would just take whatever my friends offered me. This time however I picked up for myself, so I packed as much as I could, and kept smoking. I think I took about 8 or 9 hits, all within five minutes. This weed was not bad either, it was pretty decent stuff.

I seriously underestimated the strength of marijuana at that time. At first I started to feel the familiar buzz, but five minutes later I was stoned out of my mind. It was scary for me because it was the first time I had ever experienced that level of highness. While I was blazed my mind made me believe that the stuff was laced, and that I was going to die. Obviously I was fine, but the pure strength and my inexperience scared the shit out of me.

I gained so much more respect for marijuana after that experience. Nowadays, Ive learned to be able to relax and experience my high and fight off paranoia.

3. Often actually.

Sometimes i just lose track of time and whats going on and i pack much more than i planned on.

Thank god you cant overdose on marijuana

4. When I am smoking a sativa dominant strain I always want to smoke more and that is the opposite for indica dominant strains.

5. All the time. Although, once I reach a certain level I just forget I have a bowl packed and I get distracted and start doing other stuff. Then I see the bowl and the cycle begins again. Haha.

6. for me its the opposite, for me i can toke on some good indica dominant strain all night but sativa just makes me way to paranoid when im alone, if im with some people its not as bad but its still there. im more of an indica kind of guy :D