Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever since i quit smoking marijuana my dreams have become frequent

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420 stoner 420, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah, i haven\'t smoked in over three weeks and since last week my dreams have been so damn frequent. weed reduces REM sleep, there is no question, therefore reducing your dreams. It\'s amazing. when i was smoking regularly in the summer i\'ve had three or four dreams at most during the entire three months.
    now i\'m waking up after having eight different dreams that one night going \"whoa :eek:\"

i hate that aspect of weed. i wish i could smoke and still keep my dreams frequent like this...
    anyone have similar experiences?

2. Yeah. I wasn\'t smoking over the summer and my dreams became very vivid and intense, had me waking up multiple times during the night. It wasn\'t very pleasant for me. I\'ll take smoking weed and sleeping through the night anyday :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.