ever seen a dead body?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reeferer420, Feb 22, 2011.

1. some of us see dead people often and are okay with it, others see one dead guy and shit themselves. got any good stories?

2. If I had a dollar for every dead body I saw I be a rich by now

3. yeah seen a couple..

i even saw a murder/attempted murder down in mexico a couple years ago. saw some dude get cut the fuck up and idk if he lived or not.

4. think about crime scene clean up guys, that gotta be disturbing to most

5. I've seen clips of real people dieing, and it just accured to me that I've never seen a person die before in real life.

I imagine it being quite scary, actually.

6. i've seen plenty cadavers in school. but only once did i see somebody die, my next door neighbor was shot in the street at his house during a party when a fight broke out and was shot in the face with the gun seriously like 2 feet from his face.

7. Yea, I have seen lots of already dead bodies in real life, but I dont think ive seen someone die....youd think I would remember it, but honestly death is not as big of a deal to me as I feel most people make it out to be. Or im just a desensitized freak lol, musta been all them video games n rap music.

8. other than just open caskets and other shit, i saw someone commit suicide, it was hard to watch but it happened so fast.

9. Yuuup I saw a murdered dead body one time, shit was fucking scary.

I was like 7 and my moms was a manager at an apartment complex in some shitty part of town. We also lived there so I was running around all the time chillin, mostly with the maintenance man just riding on the golf cart and shit on the hunt for some poon. So one day my mom tells us someone that lived in one of the apartments hadn't paid rent and hadn't answered any phone calls and figured they just burnt out for whatever reason. So she told us to go over there and see whats up, so we're knocking and no one is answering. We walk in and all the carpet is ripped up and everything is trasheddd so we walk around the corner and there's a dude laying there all bloody and shit. I saw it for a second and then the dude grabbed me and we got out of there..

The scariest part of all, which I never even got to see, was the bottle that was left on the kitchen. My mom told me when I got older that there was a bottle sitting on the counter of the kitchen that said REDRUM on it.

But damn, I gotta smoke one now. Haven't thought about that in a long time :smoking:

10. For awhile I used to hang out with our Coroner. I saw a number of dead bodies ... a woman going through a sex change to become a man (through hormones), some mass of blob they called a body that had been found in the ocean and several suicides.

None of them really bothered me, but the smell I'd know anywhere. The one body that got me the most was an old man who had killed himself by putting his head in a garbage bag, he used the same kind I did and that made me sad.

11. I typed my whole experience out, then deleted it, I think this thread is for the birds. there are no lessons to be learned here, people are posting these sad stories for the entertainment of others. there is no "good" story about death.

12. My story scare you a little bit? Freaked me out just thinking about it :smoke:

13. no it didn't scare me, It dawned on me that I don't want to be telling the tale of someones final misfortune like a insensitive ass hole... and it rubbed me the wrong way that the OP asked for "cool" stories.

14. there are lessons to be learned and this isnt for entertainment purposes just for insight on what it is like. yeah man i understand its a gory subject but not everybody has to respond u'know?

15. u dont like it gtfo!

16. I've taken part in cadaver dissections but I've never seen someone freshly dead if that's what you mean.

17. Haha yeah I was just playing about the scared thing.. and I see what you're saying, after your first post I went back and read what other people had said and yeah it was just a bunch of depressing stories.. Just sharing my experience is all.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVnfaA-kpI]YouTube - Stand By Me (trailer)[/ame]

19. Seen caskets and stuff like that, not that big of a deal. I think if I saw a body that was a result from a murder or something I'd be saying something else