ever see yourself high?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokin jax, Feb 21, 2012.

1. just look in the mirror and try not to smirk...

2. its impossible

3. When i started smoking i would look myself in the mirror and i could always seem to analyze myself. like when you can read a person just by looking at them. idk. yeah.

4. I look like a zombie when I'm high haha

5. Anyone record themselves high just for pure entertainment later? My friends and I like to occassionally record our freestyle rap battles. Listening to yourself rap when you're super stoned is hilarious.

6. Lol sometimes I wonder what other people think like the girl at taco bell who I ordered 10 tacos from and I knew I was laughing the whole time.

7. My life is mirror sadly.

8. One time I stared at myself high in the mirror and all of a sudden I felt like I was the one trapped in the mirror just starting at my real self and I feel evil sometimes like my reflection is gonna just move on its own and scare the shit out of me lol

9. Haha, yeah I do sometimes to. I always feel I look like a dumbass and have a stupid look on my face lol.. I always over analyze how I look when I am high and I am most likely wrong. I go to work and sometimes I feel like my eyes are bloodshot and I look super stoned, but then someone will make a comment and say that I should go to work high so I am in a better mood. Obviously I don't look high lol.

10. I'm half asian so I have like 50 percent of the asian squinty eye syndrom but when im high i look asian as fuck:p

11. When i'm high and staring at the mirror i always wonder what if i'm the one trapped in the mirror and what i'm seeing is the real reality?? Food for thought...

12. I give myself the blank stare like I give everyone

13. I always look more fucked up then I am.

But I give in you swindling temptation!!!!!

Going to scrape my bowl now, but I must fight the temptation, right? blah!

14. before i brush my teeth i take a bong rip in my bathroom, while im holding the smoke, i brush my teeth. when i look at the mirrors, my eyes are blood shot red and low as fuck lol

15. Ah you get the Tracy McGrady eyes [​IMG]

16. I don't want his cross eyed lol