Ever see someone get suckerpunched?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by .Thelonleystoner., May 10, 2017.

1. #1 .Thelonleystoner., May 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    So I was hanging out with my friend, as high as god would let us be. when some random person comes up to us and asked him if he would like to buy a hard drug. Before I continue there are somethings you guys should know. My friend is a ex-addict, he had a bandana in his back pocket (stupid I know) and we were in a mall by the kids play pen.
    Anyway this guy around 15-20 years old asks my friend if he wants to buy and i move back because i dont want any part of this conversation. I'm pretty straight when it comes to illegal activities only smokeing the devil's lettuce. My buddy being off that shit for over 6 months at that time told him to leave and he didnt want to start anything because of there being children. The guy preceded to ask my friend what gang he ran with im assuming due to the bandana and then punched him and ran while yelling insults at us the whole way. Needless to say my friend does not wear bandanas anymore.

2. #2 Dizzy, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Yea I've seen people get sucker punched before sometimes that's the only way they can win a fight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think you meant proceeded, not preceded. Antecedent implies chronology more coherently. As well, I am glad you were not victimized by a suckerpunch even if it is a good wet dream movie.
    [​IMG]

4. #4 .Thelonleystoner., May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    My bad, I'm currently useing the form on my phone on the app and at time was high while writing the story which in hindsight wasent such a good idea. Don't know what you mean by a wet dream but hey whatever gives you your jollies.

5. Why the hell was he wearing a rag in his back pocket though? Where are you guys from lol?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Calgary, Canada. But much of the teens to young adults try and act harder then they actually are. Also its not like all of us do it i personaly think its idiotic but everyone has their own thing.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app